[OPEN] Sponge Out of Water Mini Group Buy Hastings Exclusive

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Sponge Bob: Sponge Out of Water Mini Group Buy

40257153687.jpg

Release date of June 6, 2015
Pre-order cost is $22.99

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $1.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 1x copy per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting list:

1) UK @morgand1987 x1
2) UK @nutcaseshy x1
3) Germany @MockingjayBen x1
4) Germany @Masterblaster
5) Germany @mucsteel x1
6) @carllenc x1

Last edited:
hi everyone, just a general announcement. As of May 31, 2015, the US Postal Service has raised their rates for International First Class postage.

1 steelbook WAS $13.41 it is NOW $14.40
2 steelbooks WERE $16.47, they are NOW $17.91

Please take note that this postage increase applies to this group buy!

Please one for me if possible ? Many thanks (Czech)

Hi Karel - I have one left not spoken for. If I look close, it looks like it barely evaded a spine slash - so there's no slash on the spine itself, but slight marks above and below the spine.

It's not an OCD copy, but if you are OK with it, I'd be glad to send along.

Everyone else - 3 copies have arrived with no defects. Two other copies are on their way, but apparently were misrouted, so I've yet to receive them.

Any new requests, Hastings has increased their price on their website to $30+

Hi Andy!

Any chance to have one more copy? If yes, I want it. Thanks.

Gus.

Hi Gus,

I have to send the one extra I have back (two others are still in transit and are spoken for).

After looking closely there is a dent on the front. :(

If you'd like a copy from the site, I can order one for you, but the price went up to above $30.

Having said that, I think they'll want to clear these out eventually, so if people watch for a price drop, maybe we can get them
at that point.

• Informative
Reactions: lost