apsmith21

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD - Target Exclusive Collector's set

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Stranger Things Blu-ray / DVD set from Target

Limit of 1x copies per request. I WILL ALLOW MULTIPLE COPIES TO BE PURCHASED IF WE HAVE ANY EXTRAS AVAILABLE. STRICT LIMIT OF 1x each for now.

DEPENDING ON WHO SOURCES YOUR COPY, additional costs, like shipping to me will have to be billed later. By purchasing a copy, you agree that the cost might be another $3 or more....

Read more about this group buy...

@apsmith21 I'll be back! :cool:

AWESOME!.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Just going to restate this - will allow purchases past 30 copies - so if you are still interested, you can purchase one, I will adjust quantity on the group buy as appropriate.

This is recommended so on October 17 - I can ask members here that are helping to get the correct number of copies.

Any questions, feel free to tag.

Thanks

apsmith21 updated [OPEN] Stranger Things VHS Collectors Set - Blu-ray & DVD with a new update entry:

Pricing update

hey everyone! We're now well above the original copies that I guaranteed. In case I'm unable to source ALL copies personally, please remember that your cost might be higher as the sales tax differs from state to state, and depending on who is assisting with copies, may have to reship to me at a bulk rate.

Any questions, remember to tag me or directly PM.

Everyone should be on the same page before release day (this upcoming Tuesday) so we can make sure you get your copy.

Thanks!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does it mean any new orders now wont be guaranteed?

there's a few folks helping and I'm confident we'll get enough copies. the problem being, new orders might have to pay slightly more.

there's only so many I can personally source - so might be a few dollars more expensive that would be billed with shipping. :thumbs:

Reactions: nekromantik
there's a few folks helping and I'm confident we'll get enough copies. the problem being, new orders might have to pay slightly more.

there's only so many I can personally source - so might be a few dollars more expensive that would be billed with shipping. :thumbs:

got it
thanks

Hi @apsmith21 just made a payment for this. Hopefully i'm not too late. Also I did not attach any note to the payment so my email is [email protected]

Thanks mate!! :thumbs:

I’ve put a max number on the group buy at 60. We’re at 52 copies requested as of your purchase.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can get more copies than that for late requests.