Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

326787643_1285166488882234_2990381971228511755_n.jpg

Basil, if you’re going to make a new account don’t make it to obvious. You child

right firstly i made a joke on the other site, got a message from groundigger this morning to ask if was real?
which you seen the reply pasted from his inbox
and now have to say loving all the comments from everyone else
but the someone else had made the account here with that stupid arse comment, why on earth would i do that and if i had a gripe i would always say it to anyones face directly. always have always will

creating accounts is not my style flloydo, just ask you self in common sense quite why would i do that?
even you have to work out that is bull in its self?

you goto remember not everyone loves me there either and still dont believe me get andy or wreck to check the ip or such like that give you evidence you need?
jesus why do such things get taking out of all context
i get sometimes i make silly decisions sometimes but why is there such venom towards me?

basil :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
right firstly i made a joke on the other site, got a message from groundigger this morning to ask if was real?
but the someone else had made the account here with that stupid arse comment, why on earth would i do that and if i had a gripe i would always say it to anyones face directly. always have always will

creating accounts is not my style flloydo, just ask you self in common sense quite why would i do that?

you goto remember not everyone loves me there either and still dont believe me get andy or wreck to check the ip or such like that give you evidence you need?
i get sometimes i make silly decisions sometimes but why is there such venom towards me?

No venom. You’re just a massive bean

Anyway tell it to the others. All I originally said is the joke would of worked if the dates were right. Ffs

Someone’s literally drawn a silly pic of you

wasnt on about silly pic but your comment says i wrote that rubbish account etc
if im the best person to talk about you all have nothing much going on :hilarious:
bit sad really:rolleyes:

wasnt on about silly pic but your comment says i wrote that rubbish account etc
if im the best person to talk about you all have nothing much going on :hilarious:
bit sad really:rolleyes:
Well it was just a guess, looked obvious from a few people’s perspectives plus it looked like something you’d write in an alter ego version of that bloody fox

Well it was just a guess, looked obvious from a few people’s perspectives plus it looked like something you’d write in an alter ego version of that bloody fox

no believe it or some dont like me there either and would not put it past them to stir up the poo
for there own ends but no one thinks of that

Needless to say, Manta is cooking up something, coz they are off of their pattern now :D. By this time there should be a new preorder announced already with PO date next friday.