Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Oppenheimer (2023)

Genre: History, Drama, War

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: Cillian Murphy

Release: 2023-07-21

Plot: The story of J. Robert Oppenheimer’s role in the development of the atomic bomb during World War II.

I can not imagine a better filmmaker to tackle this subject. It must have been like science fiction back in the day when they invented the first nuke and I can already see that Nolan will do a great job in portraying that sense of horror/fear in the presence of this new technology. Very unexpected but logical choice for his next film.

Im sure most have seen this already, first official photo of Cillian Murphy as Oppenheimer in comparison with the real J. Robert Oppenheimer:

Cillian-Murphy-Robert-Oppenheimer.png

Few on set pics:
FN7O9zpVQAMa5OH

christopher-nolanin-oppenheimer-setinden-ilk-fotograflar-geldi-.jpg

FQPhErtXsAMLbXq

FQPhEcBWUAkkq8K

They keep adding new names, but how long is this film going to be for all actors to have at least a little screen time in it? :D :D :D
I have gone off Nolan a little bit over the past few years however I’m actually looking forward to this. But yeah crazy cast.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I actually really like that poster. It’s weird because it’s not like his usual posters of a close up person with their back to the viewer but it’s also a very Nolan poster

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Apparently there's a trailer that's playing during Nope screenings. Hopefully it'll land online soon!
Yep, the teaser trailer is there. Apparently "stitched" together with the Nope film itself. Meaning not a separate file that can be leaked (like it was with Tenet before), but plays just before the Nope movie starts. Even theaters werent aware it will be done this way :D Maaaan, the lenghts of Nolan to keep all information in tight secrecy LOL :D :D :D

Reactions: Noodles
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database