OST SteelBook Suggestions/Wishlist

I don't like change.
I don't want to see this trend. Can't afford it, don't have the space and yet I would be tempted to buy everything.

Any chance this can flop right out of the gate?

Even worse, what if it moves to mainstream releases? Like for CD's that aren't movie soundtracks?
Entire band or solo artists' steelbook box set collections. :ohno:

I don't like change.
I don't want to see this trend. Can't afford it, don't have the space and yet I would be tempted to buy everything.

Any chance this can flop right out of the gate?

Even worse, what if it moves to mainstream releases? Like for CD's that aren't movie soundtracks?
Entire band or solo artists' steelbook box set collections. :ohno:
Haha I know what you mean... the last thing we need is more steelbooks to collect lol. I've been considering selling my vinyl collection, so these would be a nice replacement, especially if they did start doing them for mainstream artists.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Oh I'd want some deluxe lenticular editions for LOTR and the Hobbit, if one may dream... :drool:
Otherwise, Atomic Blonde and Pulp Fiction would do nicely as well next to the others already mentioned... Home Alone had a nice OST as well... and musicals, like Hair or Grease... would love to get Dirty Dancing, La Bamba, and even Cry Baby.

I could list hundreds of suggestions but for I will keep it to a few for now :rofl:

Blade Runner Films
Star Wars Films
Lord of the Rings Films
Disney and Pixar Films
Batman Films
James Bond Films
Terminator Films
Star Trek Films
Alien Films
Halloween Films
Indiana Jones Films
Back to the Future Films

Pulp Fiction
Taxi Driver
Jaws
Vertigo
Doctor Zhivago
Ben Hur
The Mission
Beetlejuice
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Drive
Superman 1978
Braveheart
Titanic
The Magnificent Seven 1960
The Untouchables
Conan the Barbarian
Suspiria

And a lot more :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Drive
Alien franchise
Predator franchise
Heavy Metal movies ost
The cartoon hobbit ost
QT movie ost
Robert Rodriquez movies ost (we can skip the spy kids movies(
The cornetto trilogy
Jurasic park franchise
Indiana Jones
Turbo Kid
Watchmen
Blade runner

lets start with those

• Thanks
Practically everything by Hans Zimmer
All the Star Trek ones
All the Star Wars ones.
Christine score and the OST

GOD I COULD GO ON

• Thanks
Drive appears to be topping a lot of these lists, and rightly so!

Please make it happen @zavvi :notworthy:
If this does become a regular thing then Drive will get done mate, more than once as well:naughty:;), I'd be on board for select title's but no way am I going to ever be a collector, as for a choice which hasn't been mentioned yet I'll go for Manhunter:thumbs:....

• Thanks
Oh my GOD! How could I forget......

since there is some issue with the release of the Ghost in the Shell soundtrack from the 2017 movie, if it was ever to be resolved and released I would LOVE to have that come out as a CD steelbook. Happily Lorne Balfe has released the tracks (not sure if all) that he has made onto his own YouTube channel. Made myself a YouTube playlist with them and it is one of my go to playlists whenever I'm doing stuff on the computer.

• Thanks