Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,445 2 0
Release date: April 10, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon / Amazon CA
Price: USD $34.99 / CDN $60.19

Notes: Should include a digibook like the previous editions in the series.

91N2BfJfhfL._SL1500_.jpg 51CHujnEkWL.jpg

MrsRobinson

Premium Supporter
Jan 24, 2012
Reactions
1,038 0 0
I'm in LOVE with this series :coffee:, omg it's so good :drool::drool::drool::whistle:
Got the previous collector's editions, so this one is a total must for me! :woot: Hope it gets a lenti or something, like the previous ones. The first collector's set was awesome, had a lovely flask included :naughty::LOL:

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
I'm in LOVE with this series :coffee:, omg it's so good :drool::drool::drool::whistle:
Got the previous collector's editions, so this one is a total must for me! :woot: Hope it gets a lenti or something, like the previous ones. The first collector's set was awesome, had a lovely flask included :naughty::LOL:
Same here must have!!

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,445 2 0
Wonderful edition with another fantastic Digibook included. Goes well with the other seasons.

OUTLANDER1.jpg OUTLANDER2.jpg OUTLANDER3.jpg OUTLANDER6.jpg OUTLANDER7.jpg
OUTLANDER4.jpg OUTLANDER5.jpg

Anyone else pick this up?

MrsRobinson

Premium Supporter
Jan 24, 2012
Reactions
1,038 0 0
@kaw Oh my gosh, thank you very much for these photos, it looks amaaaaazing, and I'm so glad it fits perfectly with the first two seasons! :drool::drool::drool:

Feb 16, 2018
New Zealand
Reactions
406 0 0
Great series. The only editions we get in New Zealand are standard amaray cases. And the US Collectors editions are Region A locked:grumpy:

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,445 2 0
Great series. The only editions we get in New Zealand are standard amaray cases. And the US Collectors editions are Region A locked:grumpy:
Dang, thats too bad @Damon M . These are some of the nicest Digibooks I own! Its a shame they didn't release them worldwide!

Feb 16, 2018
New Zealand
Reactions
406 0 0
Dang, thats too bad @Damon M . These are some of the nicest Digibooks I own! Its a shame they didn't release them worldwide!
Yeah, I bought the first 2 collectors edition off Amazon US, then had to buy the series over here in New Zealand too so I could swap the discs out.
It just proves to be too costly an exercise.

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,445 2 0
Yeah, I bought the first 2 collectors edition off Amazon US, then had to buy the series over here in New Zealand too so I could swap the discs out.
It just proves to be too costly an exercise.
Did you ever try looking on Amazon.co.uk? I haven't personally checked it out but its possible they might have it and would be Region B then too? Worth a look?