kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: April 10, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon / Amazon CA
Price: USD $34.99 / CDN $60.19

Notes: Should include a digibook like the previous editions in the series.

91N2BfJfhfL._SL1500_.jpg 51CHujnEkWL.jpg

I'm in LOVE with this series :coffee:, omg it's so good :drool::drool::drool::whistle:
Got the previous collector's editions, so this one is a total must for me! :woot: Hope it gets a lenti or something, like the previous ones. The first collector's set was awesome, had a lovely flask included :naughty::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
@kaw Oh my gosh, thank you very much for these photos, it looks amaaaaazing, and I'm so glad it fits perfectly with the first two seasons! :drool::drool::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Great series. The only editions we get in New Zealand are standard amaray cases. And the US Collectors editions are Region A locked:grumpy:

Dang, thats too bad @Damon M . These are some of the nicest Digibooks I own! Its a shame they didn't release them worldwide!
Yeah, I bought the first 2 collectors edition off Amazon US, then had to buy the series over here in New Zealand too so I could swap the discs out.
It just proves to be too costly an exercise.

Yeah, I bought the first 2 collectors edition off Amazon US, then had to buy the series over here in New Zealand too so I could swap the discs out.
It just proves to be too costly an exercise.

Did you ever try looking on Amazon.co.uk? I haven't personally checked it out but its possible they might have it and would be Region B then too? Worth a look?