Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: May 28, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $44.95

81GASqosn6L._SX522_.jpg 91wfRBNym-L._SX522_.jpg

Outlander Season 4 Collector’s Edition Exclusives
  • Collectible Packaging including a 28-page book featuring exclusive photography from the Outlander Untold bonus scenes + additional behind-the-scenes sketches
  • An exclusive sneak peek from Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone, Diana Gabaldon’s forthcoming ninth book in the Outlander series
  • Season 4 Soundtrack
Also includes:
  • 4 'Outlander Untold' Bonus Scenes featuring fan-favorite characters
  • 4 Featurettes including a look at the making of Outlander Untold and the Season Four Relationships
  • Deleted & Extended Scenes with Introductions by Ronald D. Moore
  • Commentaries with Executive Producers
  • Gag Reel

Last edited by a moderator:
@kaw Looks beautiful! Mine is still in the mail, expected around July 7th :wacky::D But I can't wait to get it. The entire set, all the digis, look pretty awesome together, don't they? ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@kaw Looks beautiful! Mine is still in the mail, expected around July 7th :wacky::D But I can't wait to get it. The entire set, all the digis, look pretty awesome together, don't they? ;)

July 7!? Why so long?

For sure! Its funny, I buy these pretty much JUST for the digibooks. I started with them in season 1 and now I have to keep going. haha

Reactions: MrsRobinson
@kaw Takes ages to arrive to Slovenia + add another week for customs clearance.
Btw, did you see the season 5 set yet? ;) It's available from Amazon, but they don't ship my way anymore (but only this particular item, of course, the rest are fine to ship).
No release date yet set for that one or additional pics.

@Grendel Haha, no no ... not the film.

I'd say it falls under 'adventure/historic drama epic', something like that. Wuthering Heights is an incredibly unique piece but I think the only thing they have in common is that they both take place in the past. :D
Outlander, based on novel series, involves time travel and, obviously, history (Jacobite rising in Scotland and Paris in the first two seasons for example), pretty awesome battles, snuggling & smuggling, haha, and yes, there's the 'love conquers all' theme in it, but the trials are, shall we say, rather heavy (even for a male viewer). Takes place at different times and on different continents and A LOT happens. Production- and acting-wise it's pretty awesome, I enjoy it very much. We're expecting season 6 now, but it'll take a while, as we've just finished season 5.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel