Multi Outriders (2021)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Outriders is coming on 1 April 2021
Outriders is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark, sci-fi universe. ...
Outriders' brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
Cvg genre: Third-person shooter, Shooter game
Developer: People Can Fly

outriders-banner.jpg

US

UK
Outriders 003 512 x 512 PNG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Interesting, with E3 only round the corner I can’t wait to see what’s going to be unveiled:)

Yeah this looks pretty damn good :thumbs:
100% will be getting this, just got to try and get a series X first :LOL::wow:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I thought you had a PS5?
Na mate, not me.
I'm on just an Xbox at the mo but intend on picking up a series X once somewhere has any :whistle:
I've got a PS4 which if I'm honest I only got back to play TLOU2 and haven't used it since :LOL: Definitely prefer the xbox over the PlayStation

I haven't mate, It's another game that will sit there for ages before I actually give it a try :rofl:
That's OK I'm gonna buy it anyways. I just wanted to see if you liked it or not so I guess I be the bearer of good or bad news unless someone else comes along before me since I have to wait until the 12th before I can buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth and Robles
I'm really digging this game. Managed to get to World Tier 9 solo, and now it's really getting tough. I think it's time to call in help lol. My Xbox GT is Nightbreed1984 if anyone is down for some co-op. I play using the Devastator class. :xbone::thumbs:

I'm really digging this game. Managed to get to World Tier 9 solo, and now it's really getting tough. I think it's time to call in help lol. My Xbox GT is Nightbreed1984 if anyone is down for some co-op. I play using the Devastator class. :xbone::thumbs:
Good to know for when I buy it next month. Glad your enjoying it. :)

Reactions: Nightbreed1984