[CANCELLED] Overlord (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) (Czech Republic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

46155787_2477869198896286_7314581969424089088_n.jpg

FAC Nation Facebook
Dear collectors,

We are bringing hot news from Paramount Studio.

1) Today we were offered OVERLORD steelbook WWA generic.

Thanks to the great success of the movie, our partner Magic Box managed to negotiate the opportunity to join the generic steelbook, and we did not hesitate because this movie was another piece of success for the J. J. Abrams production group.
We will order two versions of the steelbook:
1BD for Blu-ray and 2BD Blu-ray + 4K UHD.
Thank you for your support and effort to get OVERLORD involved in FAC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this film twice now and thoroughly enjoyed it, so will definitely pick up this. Hopefully FA will also do a 3D Fantastic Beasts, so I can order both to save on postage

What's the actual title to this, Overlord or Operation: Overlord?

I’ve been looking forward to this film for about a year now and finally see it Tonight.

It’s just everything I was expecting. F*cking loved it and it’s just insane. Possibly my favourite film of the year. Felt like Rodriguez and Tarantino could of made it as part of grindhouse (just without the standard Tarantino dialogue)

Shame that it didn’t become apart of the clover-verse (think that got confirmed months ago anyway)

I’m not interested in FAC but I am hoping on a premium from someone.

I’ve been looking forward to this film for about a year now and finally see it Tonight.

It’s just everything I was expecting. F*cking loved it and it’s just insane. Possibly my favourite film of the year. Felt like Rodriguez and Tarantino could of made it as part of grindhouse (just without the standard Tarantino dialogue)

Shame that it didn’t become apart of the clover-verse (think that got confirmed months ago anyway)

I’m gunning for Manta Lab. On yeah.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

You don't buy FAC's anymore @Flloydo?

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I do but I’m not massive on their slips or extras. Their WEA steels have been lovely and I do own a few but the rest of the packages usually don’t do it for me

As in them not revealing slips?

Yes. I could be wrong but I thought you were pissed at them over that.
Of course I could be confusing this with the whole HDZeta Dark Knight Trilogy fiasco lol.

Yes. I could be wrong but I thought you were pissed at them over that.
Of course I could be confusing this with the whole HDZeta Dark Knight Trilogy fiasco lol.

I've missed that, what happend ?

its not a fiasco. some people are upset there are no singles being sold. its just 1clicks

Well it was a fiasco and a terrible business decision

Not sure why you have to sound like a d*** about it

If the placeholder image on Amazon IT is anything to go by, this is what the FAC fans can look forward to...

immagine-jpg.404310

Reactions: Flloydo
Status
Not open for further replies.