HMV Japan

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 376
Last edited by a moderator:
Great lol, I've got UK, Future shop and BF on it's way. Now this comes out and can I say no? Unlikely! I'm fairly noob to this ordering internationally, how do I !) Decipher the Japanese? (Just Google translate?) ") how much does it cost to post to the UK roughly? Minus any customs. Cheers! :thumbs:

I did it orded officially SCEARD POOPLESS NOW GANG. I added 154 gift option and the tax for import duty was on the bottom. Have I covered everything. Absolutely crapping myself @Apollon and @bloodsnake007@tridon and anyone else that can tell me IF it is right. Thanks for the tag Apollon :).
That should be fine, we still run the risk of damage with Amazon Japan, but they have the best customer service in the world

Just ran it through a currency converter comes out at £30.18 ALL in well happy with that.

THANKS Monkey2005 just NEVR EVER Orded import fees have been Sky High however now it is included a no brainer.

Now it is time for (EVIL LAUGH) Thread subscription :smug::p:D:kiss:.

The invoice is in Japanese as well:ohno::woot::jawdrop::jawdrop: I'm screaming like a girl:LOL::rofl::rofl:.

Last edited: