Pacific Rim [Legendary Comics]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Feel free to discuss the Pacific Rim comic book adaptations -- past, present and future -- in this thread. Enjoy!

------------------------------------

prDELTORO.jpg

I bought this the other day and read it before the film came out in theatres. I really, really enjoyed it. It opened the world of Pacific Rim up to me even more-so and it was intriguing to learn more about how the Jaeger/Kaiju war began in the first place. It was written by the film's co-screenwriter Travis Beacham and I definitely recommend fans of the film to check it out!

ORDER: Amazon.com

Attachments

• 9780785153948_180X180.jpg
    9780785153948_180X180.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
There's a new PACIFIC RIM comic book mini-series coming this fall! :D

PACIFIC RIM: TALES FROM THE DRIFT

Release Date: November 2015
Presented by: Guillermo del Toro
Story by: Travis Beacham
Writer: Joshua Fialkov
Artist: Marcos Marz
Colorist: Marcelo Maiolo
Format: 4 issue monthly series
Price: $3.99 single-issue cover price

Following the best-selling graphic novel Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero, Legendary takes you back to the frontlines of a larger-than-life battleground with Pacific Rim: Tales From the Drift, the official new comic series presented by director Guillermo del Toro and Pacific Rimscreenwriter Travis Beacham.

Prepare to do battle with all-new Kaiju creatures in this thrilling continuation of the Pacific Rim universe.

The series comes from writer Joshua Fialkov (The Bunker, I, Vampire, Elk’s Run) and features artwork by Marcos Marz (Batman Confidential, Blackest Night: JSA).

pr-issue-01-pg-02-03-preview-128732.jpg pr-issue-01-pg-02-03-preview-128733.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @Scary Hair
:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
There's a new PACIFIC RIM comic book mini-series coming this fall! :D

PACIFIC RIM: TALES FROM THE DRIFT

Release Date: November 2015
Presented by: Guillermo del Toro
Story by: Travis Beacham
Writer: Joshua Fialkov
Artist: Marcos Marz
Colorist: Marcelo Maiolo
Format: 4 issue monthly series
Price: $3.99 single-issue cover price

Following the best-selling graphic novel Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero, Legendary takes you back to the frontlines of a larger-than-life battleground with Pacific Rim: Tales From the Drift, the official new comic series presented by director Guillermo del Toro and Pacific Rimscreenwriter Travis Beacham.

Prepare to do battle with all-new Kaiju creatures in this thrilling continuation of the Pacific Rim universe.

The series comes from writer Joshua Fialkov (The Bunker, I, Vampire, Elk’s Run) and features artwork by Marcos Marz (Batman Confidential, Blackest Night: JSA).

View attachment 149246 View attachment 149247

@bloodsnake007 @Scary Hair
:thumbs:
@tridon F**K YEAH! :woot: I got the 1st issue and the variant! :photo: :drool:
DSC09190.JPG DSC09186.JPG DSC09188.JPG

Issue #2 is out next month! :thumbs:
DSC09187.JPG

@bloodsnake007 have picked up issue #4 yet, just ordered it this morning along with some other comics damm my ocd, my bank account don´t like it
@raspor LOL! :p No :sorry:... I haven't picked up issue #4! :banghead: I couldn't find it last month at my local comic book store, just might have to get it from ebay :squint: Hope you post pics when you receive yours! :photo: :thumbs: