"Pacific Rim Series" - Odd City Entertainment Event

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
http://411posters.com/2013/06/pacific-rim-poster-series-from-odd-city-entertainment/

Odd City Entertainment will be selling prints of the upcoming Pacific Rim movie done by 5 artists including: Gabz, Todd Slater, NE, Gordon Jones & Graham Erwin at random times between July 2nd to July 11th.
3 variants by "Gabz" revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 2, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 2 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 225 N. $55

gabz-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 3 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 80 N. $75 (variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color Screenprint. Ed of 55 N. $275 (Metal variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-metal-variant.jpg

2 Variants by NE revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 9, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $45

NEPacRimRegSm.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $65 (variant)

NEPacRimVarSm.jpg

2 Variants by James Fosdike revealed :

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $45

Fosdike-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 N. $65 (variant)

Fosdike-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

1 edition by Graham Erwin revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 15, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Graham Erwin. 12″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $50

erwin-pacific-rim.jpg

2 editions by Todd Slater revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 16, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $55

Todd-Slater-Regular.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $85 (Rainbow Foil Variant)

Todd-Slater-Variant-Foil.jpg

Last edited:
Those are :drool::drool::drool: but I need to refrain myself from going crazy on Pacific Rim prints. As of now, I'm just going to stick to hoping that I can get the IMAX poster, but I can't wait to see the other artists' prints!

Those are :drool::drool::drool: but I need to refrain myself from going crazy on Pacific Rim prints. As of now, I'm just going to stick to hoping that I can get the IMAX poster, but I can't wait to see the other artists' prints!

Same here I wanna' see all the art first. But I dont think Im one to order prints of a movie before I have even seen it. Although I figure GDT making a giant robot movie, how can it not be good! Sadly though if you were to wait until after the movie releases on July 12 most of these prints will be gone!

I was selfishly trying to keep this one a secret so that I could try to get the metal variant ant not have everyone here competing against me :p

Oh well, good luck to all who, like me, will be trying for a metal variant.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,104
I was selfishly trying to keep this one a secret so that I could try to get the metal variant ant not have everyone here competing against me :p

Oh well, good luck to all who, like me, will be trying for a metal variant.

Man, HDN represents a minute percentage of people going for this. Even if 100 Ninjas went for 1 print, it would not lesson your odds on that print. On the super low variants, there are probably 8K+ going for it all at the same time.

Mondo has great servers, but I have seen drops destroy smaller servers because of the amount of traffic in a few second span of time. :violent:

It is really the luck of getting through the process before someone else in a few seconds. It's really is luck.

If I manage to bag one you can have it!

Personally I'm more interested in the second variant, with the three metallic inks it's going to pop!

Thanks, bud. If you do, I will love you forever :p

Man, HDN represents a minute percentage of people going for this. Even if 100 Ninjas went for 1 print, it would not lesson your odds on that print. On the super low variants, there are probably 8K+ going for it all at the same time.

Mondo has great servers, but I have seen drops destroy smaller servers because of the amount of traffic in a few second span of time. :violent:

It is really the luck of getting through the process before someone else in a few seconds. It's really is luck.

It would make a small difference as it would mean more people going for it, but I see your point. Next time I will not be so selfish and I will share the info :p

Reactions: roseart
These are now live, and I managed to bag a metal variant :D :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

The regular, variant and metal variant are all now sold out! So glad I got a metal one :oohyeah:

Did the variant even go on sale? That's the one I thought of getting. Saw the other two, but I guess somehow missed the variant.

Yeah, all 3 went on sale at the same time. Around 11.12AM CST I think it was.

Yeah, I saw the regular print and the metal popping out. The variant seemed to be out of stock to begin with. I assumed they did not put it out yet. The former two were in stock for quite a while. Oh well, not a big deal. Saved a few bucks :)

Congrats on acquiring the so sought metal, rover!

Yeah, I saw the regular print and the metal popping out. The variant seemed to be out of stock to begin with. I assumed they did not put it out yet. The former two were in stock for quite a while. Oh well, not a big deal. Saved a few bucks :)

Congrats on acquiring the so sought metal, rover!

Yeah, the variant sold out mega fast followed by the regular and stranlley enough the metal was the last to sell out. Then again, not everyone can spend $275 on a print or in my case, $350 including shipping to the UK.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

This is the next print up, I am not a fan myself.

nepacrim-gif.gif

http://oddcityentertainment.com/

Cheers, bud.

I was desperate for one, so I am glad to have gotten one. I just hope it looks as good (or better) in person as it does on the site.

Congrats rover! :thumbs: Yeah, that was the least stressful drop I have ever done. The metal lasted longer than they reg & variant.

I'm glad it's not like a Mondo drop, but with each release it will get closer and closer to being like that. :ohno:

Reactions: roverite