Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes: Includes 4K UHD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and Digital Download

04-166438.jpg

02-166438.jpg
04-364944.jpg

01-166438.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually get these on Saturdays, but I think I have a dodgy postie....several letters have gone missing in the last few months, plus another steel and the GB for Civil War shipped Monday and never takes more than a few days,....am eager to rewatch this dammit!! Lol

Reactions: purplebook
Usually get these on Saturdays, but I think I have a dodgy postie....several letters have gone missing in the last few months, plus another steel and the GB for Civil War shipped Monday and never takes more than a few days,....am eager to rewatch this dammit!! Lol
I've had an email from Royal Mail this morning advising that they have my parcel from HMV at the local delivery office and will attempt to deliver it today. Will be coming by van rather than the regular postie (who has already been round this morning with just a couple of letters for me).

Picked up the last copy today, have yet to see the movie but i couldnt resist buying it as it has all the formats in one case :)

Even though I don't mind the artwork one thing to be sure is that the sheen of the zero finish improves the overall look of this steelbook considerably . . . with my line-up - the gold for Japan, the silver for the silver (UK et al) and the bronze for the black (France, Germany et al):-

1532954939427.png
1532955069261.png
1532955299545.png
1532955952897.png

Fully loaded steelbooks should be no more than 25 quid with 30 quid reserved only for Marvel TV series' steelbooks (IMO).

Last edited:
I've had an email from Royal Mail this morning advising that they have my parcel from HMV at the local delivery office and will attempt to deliver it today. Will be coming by van rather than the regular postie (who has already been round this morning with just a couple of letters for me).
Same.... mine had a tracking number though. Oddly.

Still, got it and already watched a few extras. Can’t wait to rewatch in 3D. Though, forgot it was widescreen/cropped - does anyone else find that aspect ratio on 3D distracting(I find it distracting regardless, but more so on 3D)

Even though I don't mind the artwork one thing to be sure is that the sheen of the zero finish improves the overall look of this steelbook considerably . . . with my line-up - the gold for Japan, the silver for the silver (UK et al) and the bronze for the black (France, Germany et al):-

View attachment 386107View attachment 386108View attachment 386110View attachment 386112

Fully loaded steelbooks should be no more than 25 quid with 30 quid reserved only for Marvel TV series' steelbooks (IMO).

I've had mine through and I'm a bit disappointed - looks like they just stuck a small picture onto some steels!!

Really expect better for 30 - admittedly it's fully loaded, but I expected more of an effort.

The way steelbooks are going (30 for just 4K, poor quality) my days of collecting them will soon be over

I've had mine through and I'm a bit disappointed - looks like they just stuck a small picture onto some steels!!

Really expect better for 30 - admittedly it's fully loaded, but I expected more of an effort.

The way steelbooks are going (30 for just 4K, poor quality) my days of collecting them will soon be over
There was a time £30 wouldn’t even get you a slip.
But I do recall getting the first from HMV, triple for at( onus 4K obv) for only £20 .
Inflation, plus the extra format bumps the prices up

Got my amazon germany 4K steelbook yesterday, nice and glossy and miles better than this stinking piece of turd!
Watched it last night, the 4K is truly stunning, how anybody prefers 3D over absolutely gorgeous 4K visuals and depth is beyond me!..........on a side issue check out the deleted scenes guys, the first one is titled alt party with James Gunn which features the now infamous director as a DJ.......oops how unfortunate!:wow:

It's all about opinions though - I much prefer 3D (when it's done properly and in most cases it usually is) over 4K.

Which is why the German one didn't interest me.

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark
Well, mine didn't come at all! Clicking the link in the email, the tracking system is still saying that they are going to attempt to deliver today. What? After 10:30pm? I don't think so!!
Still not arrived, and tracking still showing it as being delivered on Monday 30th July!!! Will be contacting Royal Mail AND HMV tomorrow to find out what's going on. What I have noticed, though, is that Royal Mail's 48 hour tracking service (which is the one HMV has used) says "delivery in 2-3 working days". Isn't that 72 hours, not 48???

Still not arrived, and tracking still showing it as being delivered on Monday 30th July!!! Will be contacting Royal Mail AND HMV tomorrow to find out what's going on. What I have noticed, though, is that Royal Mail's 48 hour tracking service (which is the one HMV has used) says "delivery in 2-3 working days". Isn't that 72 hours, not 48???
Received today - at last! Appears that it went to the wrong delivery office (next town to me), so was sent all the way back to a central sorting office before being sent out to the correct delivery office just a few miles from the incorrect one it was sent to originally! So their 48 hour service (which is advertised as taking up to 3 days i.e. 72 hours!) has just taken 7 days since I received the original dispatch email from HMV! Formal complaints now submitted to HMV and Royal Mail. BTW, it was received in mint condition (thankfully), despite all the travels it had (unnecessarily) been on!

Reactions: Headhunter