Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes: Includes 4K UHD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and Digital Download

04-166438.jpg

02-166438.jpg
04-364944.jpg

01-166438.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t seen the movie, but by watching the trailers it looks like a similar quality sequel to ID4, the awful ID4 resurgence. A wasted opportunity for what was a great movie.

£30 (€34) to expensive

Universal should have done separate 4K/2D and 3D/2D steelbooks

No interest in 4K
I rather have 3D/2D steelbook with price range £19.99 to £22.99 for a new release film

This steelbook will end up with a big price drop a few months after release date

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and yardman
Sell the 4K for a tenner, that do the job!
I dont sell anything I purchase

This should of had separate steelbooks with most of print run for 3D/2D and rest for a 4K steelbook
It will stuggle to sell at £30 as lot don't have 4K TV

Lot easier to sell 3D/2D steelbook with an average film and especially with lower price

4K steelbook that has less print run than 3D/2D steelbook would sell better

Film Distributors will end up having releases not selling if they try force 4K on consumers with high prices
4K is not mainstream enough yet

This not a hot seller like blade runner 2049

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: yardman
I dont sell anything I purchase

This should of had separate steelbooks with most of print run for 3D/2D and rest for a 4K steelbook
It will stuggle to sell at £30 as lot don't have 4K TV

Lot easier to sell 3D/2D steelbook with an average film and especially with lower price

4K steelbook that has less print run than 3D/2D steelbook would sell better

Film Distributors will end up having releases not selling if they try force 4K on consumers with high prices
4K is not mainstream enough yet

This not a hot seller like blade runner 2049

There will be more like this. If they do separate releases they will end up with lots of 4K discs not selling. Whispers are that HMV might be dropping 4K sections in many of its stores as they just aren't selling enough numbers of the format. They will just bundle them in with the 3D and 2D in steelbooks. HMV are doing ok after all the trouble they had but they can't afford to buy in stock thats selling to no one.

There will be more like this. If they do separate releases they will end up with lots of 4K discs not selling. Whispers are that HMV might be dropping 4K sections in many of its stores as they just aren't selling enough numbers of the format. They will just bundle them in with the 3D and 2D in steelbooks. HMV are doing ok after all the trouble they had but they can't afford to buy in stock thats selling to no one.
That's ok including 4K disc as long as price not more than what a 3D/2D steelbook would be

You risk customers not purchasing a release if it becomes more expenesive than previously and not even have the equipment to play a 4K disc

Separate steelbooks cover both range of customers without affecting sales

When majority of homes have 4K TV then they can do mass 4K only releases and have prices low as well

Last edited:
God damn 4K disc again! Just give us different versions :angry:.

If this continues I may have to stop collecting steelbooks altogether as I can't afford a £5 increase per steelbook on top of what I already spend on the bloody things!

• Thanks
Reactions: neo

I’m REALLY chuffed with the handful of 4K movies (only about 4 or 5 titles) I own but agree that the price needs to come down because with a kick-ass 4K tv and 4K player regular blu-rays can still look mighty fine.

Reactions: psychoscot
There will be other european steelbook releases with price options a lot cheaper
I will get one of the 2D or 2D/3D editions

Some will be same steelbook as HMV only difference will be disc content