Asia
Release date: October 11, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 5,389

91Cor7e9gVL._SX522_.jpg

71bxRTSWkqL._SX522_.jpg
710Ec99ssuL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No 3D and Japan almost always Region lock. Grrrr.
But this steel is awesome. Maybe I should do an @Apollon and do a custom disc swap out:cheers:

Reactions: IRON MAN
I have to say, Japan coming to the rescue a little bit here. I was not too keen on the artwork options we had with the Black steelbook and the white one. Hence why I did my concept for this, I wanted something that was more in keeping with the steelbooks we had had for the first film. I still feel my concept is better, but this will do.

Never ordered from Amazon Japan. Is it just as easy as ordering from Amazon Germany?

@Damon M I had a good time watching this movie but not as much as I did with the first one, so the number of editions to be acquired will most likely be much less haha. Thanks for sharing that pic :)
At over ¥21,000 for the super set, I’m going for the steelbook:whistle:

[Correction] This is not AmazonJP exclusive steelbook. It's available in all retailers in Japan.
Amazon exclusive comes with bonus disc. That's it.

I edited title :)

• Informative
Reactions: milky and TheJoker
October? Too late in the game.There will be plenty of premium announcements by then...Japan has been behind the game for years now.They are trying to catch up but their prices are far more expensive than premium releases.

October? Too late in the game.There will be plenty of premium announcements by then...Japan has been behind the game for years now.They are trying to catch up but their prices are far more expensive than premium releases.
True, but the way I’ve been spending lately, I should just about be able to afford it come October when they charge my credit card:hilarious:

@Damon M I had a good time watching this movie but not as much as I did with the first one, so the number of editions to be acquired will most likely be much less haha. Thanks for sharing that pic :)

I'm in the same boat. I personally enjoyed Rampage more this year.

This is a great-looking SteelBook, though. I am somewhat tempted by it.