May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: June 19, 2018
Purchase link: Target
Price: $22.99

53520785_Alt01.jpg

53520785.jpg

Last edited:
I hate hate hate hate every time target gets an exclusive. Target doesn't open until 8 which makes me late for work (I know best buy doesn't open until 10 but they are 2 minutes from my work and I can take a quick 10 minute break) so I decided to try and do the pickup option. I put it in my cart pay for it and it goes thru sweet I am like great now I can grab it on lunch or after work. Shortly after 8 I get a email saying this item is sold out would you like to ship instead. I swing by at 10am and there is still 4 copies on the shelf. Seriously if you are too bloody lazy to go out and get an item to do pickup don't bloody even offer it. This isn't the first or third time I have been told something is out of stock to walk in and there it is sitting on the shelf and not just movies I was trying to get a kids watch one time too and other items. Every single time no matter what it is so bloody lazy

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Pretty sweet steelbook. Kind of nice to see Target back in the game. Now do I cancel my Korean 3D steelbook preorder? :dunno:
REGi1KP.jpg

NO NO NO NO NO it is not nice to see target get back into the game they freaking bloody suck when it comes to steelbooks, not stocking them or only have 1-2, having to have employees in the back look for em, not offering pickup because even if the item is in stock they are too bloody lazy to go get the item and hold it. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I was doing some shopping and I saw they had like 8 of these! Steelbook looks really sweet but I hated the movie! I had to be really strong no to be tempted and get it lol