Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Box only

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Boxed with bubble wrap

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both packages were cardboard boxes but one was that wrapped around kind with no bubble wrap while the other was a box with the air bubbles in there. Great poll by the way.

Reactions: Ricker
So folks who ordered a lot got boxes, and folks who ordered a few got bubble mailers ... is that right?

Voted: Boxed with bubblewrap
Any time you're shipping collectible, condition sensitive items, they need to be well protected. Especially considering the premium price usually paid.

My Target package was litterally wrapped in used cardboard! A miracle there was no damage.

mine came in a latex condom literally....so thin...

I can't vote since it's not listed. :(

So folks who ordered a lot got boxes, and folks who ordered a few got bubble mailers ... is that right?

Wreck, that would seem to be the case. A few shots of the packaging for my orders:
6504098975_a9a7bbd6d1_z.jpg

6504098993_f6cf493ea4_z.jpg

6504099015_8ceac8305a_z.jpg

6504099037_f5c4c59533_z.jpg

They did a pretty good job at least in my case. Maybe for that box, they could have used a little more stuffing/air bubbles but like others who reported here, surprisingly there was no major damages.

Box with bubble wrap. Mine came flawless despite the flimsy cardboard sleeves they used. But packaging for fragile collector's items cannot be the same as for Amaray cases. This is especially true for items with limited runs, that can't even be exchanged, if damaged. I see the packaging used for this stuff regularly on the logistics side, and how special, limited eds are stored and packaged. Definitely continue to provide feedback and hopefully this will change over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.