Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: 23 March 2015
Price: £20.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (LIVE)

11062607-1419426109-633697.jpg

11062607-1419426109-633509.jpg 11062607-1419426109-633592.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a very nice looking steel but can't get this on the basis the have to rehash some childhood memorys which i dont want recked with re-doing something that was good in the first place.

basil :thumbs:

People want this, and that's great I dig that:), but no Nightcrawler, Interstellar or Gone girl UK steel ..:(
Amen to this- I know it's different companies/different studios, but when we have releases for niche titles such as Cold In July, The Guest and The Maze Runner announced above Interstellar (arguably one of the biggest hits of the Years) it's a little bit of a travesty; not to mention a re release of Taken as another recent example- no offence if the above titles appealed to anyone reading this, but would of thought in a logical sense, releasing a blockbuster film in steelbook form would be a no brainer. Guess Nightcrawler might of fallen into the niche bracket (although it was amazing) so it's a shame that again, this is overlooked.
Would be nice to know the thought process behind whether a film is or isn't released as a steelbook...

Well if the Entertainment Store gets their act together and stop making crappy/average films as Steelbooks they would be the best people for Interstellar in my opinion....oh and Inherent Vice in the far future.

But making Interstellar would continue that "crappy films" trend.

But this isn't an Interstellar thread, so i'll leave it...
emoji41.png

Reactions: augustus
@satanclaus

Thought you where gonna have a go at another Bear Movie then mate :ohno:. So Po out and I take it Paddington is in ? :naughty:. I'd let him in AND PO in I Love Bears :oohyeah: :kiss: .

Haha, I've not seen this so can't comment, but I'm not inclined to watch it either. And I reckon this steel will be dull and boring. With embossing and debossing, it could look really good, but this is Zavvi...
emoji41.png

Reactions: Scary Hair