Tues. March 25:
The Mindy Project

Wed. March 26:
Community

Thurs. March 27:
Veep

Fri. March 28:
American Horror Story: Coven

Click here for important paleyfest dates.

Individual tickets range from $25 to $75 for General Public, $15 to $60 for Paley Members per day/show. Also, if you're a member, you can purchase 3 more tickets for family or friends at member prices. Don't quote me on all of this, it's coming form the missus :p

The venue has changed to the Dolby Theater where they host the Oscars and other major events.

From past experiences, I can tell you that they'll show an unaired episode weeks before they air it on tv then there will be a Q & A for about an hour (about 2 hours in total). There will be merch there and some might be exclusives. Signings are permitted but it's right after the panel and you gotta be super quick about it, preferably sitting near or at the front. Stampedes are guaranteed :p

I'll only be attending on March 22 (wife's a huge TVD and Originals fan) and if there are any exclusive items for sale from those 2 shows, I can purchase a few for some members here :scat:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited by a moderator:
I use to go to a lot of Paley events. They are pretty cool. I prefer the ones at the Paley Center more because it's a lot smaller and you are really close.

The bigger ones are awesome as well. I saw a Dexter one a few years back that was really fun.