Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Palm Springs

Genre: Comedy

Director: Max Barbakow

Cast: Andy Samberg, Cristin Milioti, J.K. Simmons, Camila Mendes, Meredith Hagner, Peter Gallagher

Release: 2020-01-26

Runtime: 87

Plot: When carefree Nyles and reluctant maid of honor Sarah have a chance encounter at a Palm Springs wedding, things get complicated as they are unable to escape the venue, themselves, or each other.

Thought this was great fun! Samberg is usually hit or miss for me... sometimes I like him, most times I can't stand him lol. Simmons was a great addition too, and they both have great chemistry together (as they also did in Hot Rod) - same goes for Milioti.

Reactions: Flloydo
Thought this was great fun! Samberg is usually hit or miss for me... sometimes I like him, most times I can't stand him lol. Simmons was a great addition too, and they both have great chemistry together (as they also did in Hot Rod) - same goes for Milioti.

It was nice seeing Samberg and the Lonely island production in general do something serious. Even though it’s a dark comedy, and has silly moments like deaths and playing with the loop, it’s still got a serious tone if that makes sense

Reactions: Noodles
It was nice seeing Samberg and the Lonely island production in general do something serious. Even though it’s a dark comedy, and has silly moments like deaths and playing with the loop, it’s still got a serious tone if that makes sense
Lol yeah, was definitely more of a serious role for him.

Reactions: Flloydo
RIiiight?
OK so HULU is only in the USA, correct? ...Does that mean you watched it "by other means" @Flloydo @Noodles ??? :cautious::spoil:

CF595755-F85E-4D64-9452-2C5910DF8525.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kaw and Noodles
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database