Now Streaming Pam & Tommy (Limited Series) [Hulu]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
pam and tommy.jpg
Pam & Tommy is an upcoming American biographical drama streaming television miniseries based on Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee and actress Pamela Anderson. The series is directed by Craig Gillespie and written by Rob Siegel and is set to air on Hulu.

See these pictures back at the start of May and I couldn’t believe it was lily James. I like her a lot but I thought she was a strange casting. Didn’t think she’d pull it off but damn her and the costume/ makeup department have got it down to a tee.
Sebastian looks great too

Just started watching this :thumbs:

On episode 2 at the moment, Stan and James are brilliant as Tommy and Pam I think.

Dont think I'm ever going to be able to look at Stan the same as the winter soldier again though after a couple of scenes :LOL: :rofl: :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Blazerfires
I tend not to bother posting in threads I have no interest in :rofl:

Just started watching this :thumbs:

On episode 2 at the moment, Stan and James are brilliant as Tommy and Pam I think.

Dont think I'm ever going to be able to look at Stan the same as the winter soldier again though after a couple of scenes :LOL: :rofl: :whistle:

Started watching this last night as well. Had to stop in the middle of episode 2... I'm pretty sure you'll know the scene. It was just too much.
I personally don't need an extreme close up like that. :grumpy: I get the humor behind it, but I feel like they took it a tad too far.

It also feels even weirder watching it on Disney+ lol

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
@kaw funny enough I had that exact thought when it was on. Just felt really weird being on Disney +

Reactions: kaw
Wow I thought it was Hulu only.

Outside of the USA Disney+ has a thing called STAR ...It basically has all the Hulu exclusives and all of the Rated R Fox content gets put there as well.
Its very odd scrolling thru the Disney+ menu and having Bambi next to Die Hard. haha

Outside of the USA Disney+ has a thing called STAR ...It basically has all the Hulu exclusives and all of the Rated R Fox content gets put there as well.
Its very odd scrolling thru the Disney+ menu and having Bambi next to Die Hard. haha

Hmm. I'd like to see Bambi as John McClane.

Reactions: kaw