Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 2) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #71) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17, 2018
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Full Slip A1 (OOS) - Full Slip A2 (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) (Pre-order on September 6 at 4 PM Korea Time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A1 or A2 or Lenti) - $126 (One Click)
Group Buy: One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular
Notes: Total print run : 3,200 copies (Full Slip A1 - 1000 copies + Full Slip A2 - 800 copies + Lenticular Full Slip - 1400 copies + One Click - 300 copies only, with same numbering cards). The Original Production Note will be included in the Box only.

153499701366190.jpg153499692262982.jpg15349967914131149.jpg39094261_2366389176921619_1126418579978190848_o.jpg15350053277872997.jpg
36537358_2319802624913608_9045767962274824192_o.jpg
40103320_2381690942058109_3663329708730220544_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Strangerbyday
Is your parcel tracking still showing item sent to customs after after revenue replied to you about amount due

In the reply I got from revenue on friday I was told expected delivery will be Today but that will not be possible with tracking still showing item sent to customs as customs need to release the parcel so an post can deliver.

Just got home. Only I, Tonya has arrived despite being charged the full amount for both. Makes no sense as they were both held together.

Just got home. Only I, Tonya has arrived despite being charged the full amount for both. Makes no sense as they were both held together.
Keep the customs vat receipt that is on the packaging I, Tonya

My parcel just got released from customs so I expect delivery tomorrow

Check your tracking on An Post Website for Pan's Labyrinth

What was the actual value of I ,Tonya with shipping excluding this release

Did the customs letter have tracking numbers for both I,Tonya and Pan's Labyrinth
I, Tonya is Plain Archive

I would have expected you to have a got separate DMC letters for each release if both caught by customs as you would of had 2 different tracking numbers

Last edited:
You got delivery already was your package released from customs without getting the letter from revenue to pay Vat

I got the revenue letter on Thursday morning
I got a reply on Friday that I will have to pay €20.07 when postman will be delivering with estimated delivery date Monday 12th
so you guys have to pay that much for customs wow! thats crazy, i admire your passion for collecting guys, if that day comes to happens to us i would be totally out of the game.

Keep the customs vat receipt that is on the packaging I, Tonya

My parcel just got released from customs so I expect delivery tomorrow

Check your tracking on An Post Website for Pan's Labyrinth

What was the actual value of I ,Tonya with shipping excluding this release

Did the customs letter have tracking numbers for both I,Tonya and Pan's Labyrinth
I, Tonya is Plain Archive

I would have expected you to have a got separate DMC letters for each release if both caught by customs as you would of had 2 different tracking numbers

I did get two separate letters, & I emailed both receipts back on the one email. The response I got added up the value of the two items (€39 & €44) & quoted me €28.95 customs due. An Post site is still saying "Item sent to customs" for Pans Labyrinth. If its not here tomorrow I'm gonna be getting on to customs & asking what the issue is.

so you guys have to pay that much for customs wow! thats crazy, i admire your passion for collecting guys, if that day comes to happens to us i would be totally out of the game.

Its not often that happens, but sometimes yeah. And its not really that much, its whatever the VAT is & then they add on a ridiculous €10 postal handling fee for some reason.
I've never had it too bad, though I did recently have to pay €50 on a boxset order for a new album that I'd ordered from America.

Reactions: paulboland
I did get two separate letters, & I emailed both receipts back on the one email. The response I got added up the value of the two items (€39 & €44) & quoted me €28.95 customs due. An Post site is still saying "Item sent to customs" for Pans Labyrinth. If its not here tomorrow I'm gonna be getting on to customs & asking what the issue is.

Its not often that happens, but sometimes yeah. And its not really that much, its whatever the VAT is & then they add on a ridiculous €10 postal handling fee for some reason.
I've never had it too bad, though I did recently have to pay €50 on a boxset order for a new album that I'd ordered from America.
thats it matter if a third party buys things for you and then send them like regular post?

The €10 is an post handling fee for customs paperwork processing and collecton of Vat payment

Did you quote both the different DMC ref numbers in the email

Normally you are meant to send separate email to Dmc revenue for each letter you get even though that would mean €10 handling fee for each item

It's possible due to sending one email for both items Pan's Laybrinth release has not been processed

Reply to the email they sent you with payment details due and ask them to release parcel from customs with tracking number included so an post can deliver making sure in email you mention you paid vat and handling fee already when you got delivery of I,Toyna

Last edited:

You will be extremely lucky if you don't have to pay a 10€ handling fee for each steelbook package.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Finally arrived from customs this morning. No extra charges as charges had already been paid when I, Tonya showed up. 28.75 in total for both packages.

Anybody know offhand what transfer is used here?

I know the Zavvi steelbook had a VC-1 encoded one and there is also an mpeg4 one out there used on the German one....

I haven't gotten round to giving the disc a spin myself yet.

I know the Zavvi steelbook had a VC-1 encoded one and there is also an mpeg4 one out there used on the German one....

I not checked out the disc yet but BD site has it listed as MPEG-4-AVC codec

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Seriously, the Canada Post strike is starting to get really mad. It's been more than ten days since my edition of Pan's Labyrinth came to Canada.

Also, message from Kimchi on Facebook.

Canadian Customers

The shipping will be delayed due to your country postal service strike.

Your outstanding orders shipping will be shipped on being this problem settled.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Seriously, the Canada Post strike is starting to get really mad. It's been more than ten days since my edition of Pan's Labyrinth came to Canada.

Also, message from Kimchi on Facebook.
I havent received it either man. But I'm just ignoring it for now. Actually i havent received an order from Amazon UK that i placed like a month ago.

I not checked out the disc yet but BD site has it listed as MPEG-4-AVC codec

what does that mean for the Technically Challenged ones ? :emb: