Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 28, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €67.99 - €59.99
Note: 4 Blu-rays + 1 DVD + Soundtrack

32837453_10155741790638020_4279721265905795072_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh, I actually really like that. The 'S' is smaller in 'Pans' and 'Toro', so I don't mind the apostrophes missing this time. How do these boxes usually turn out? Should I expect a pretty nice finish on it?
This is only the second edition of this kind they've done as far as I'm aware... the previous one (Oldboy) was basically gloss with a metallic shine to certain areas. I'm excited to see how the "copper" turns out on this!

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and spass
Who takes better care of package amazon surely cant be po
I usually pay extra for gift wrap. They tend to take better care of the packing when it is a gift.
Who take more care of package amazon or postal service cant be postal service how much is gift and what extra do they add never tried it but if helps might pick it more.

Who take more care of package amazon or postal service cant be postal service how much is gift and what extra do they add never tried it but if helps might pick it more.

The gift wrapping is more often than not a slim gift bag and while it adds a tiny bit of protection, it's not enough in case the package is mishandled. The good thing in all of this is that Amazon's customer service is great at addressing any issues - per my own experience - and have always been helpful when it came to either refund/compensation for the damage or replacements.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sampy

Gift wrap isn’t too much more — like 3 Euros or something. It’s essentially a fabric bag that they slip over the item. Gives the Blu-ray a lot of extra protection on the corners while in shipment.

That said, if a postal worker drives over it, no extra protection is going to help that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Full specs now up and it's listing both Spanish, German and English Audio tracks. As for packaging I get loads of blu-ray from German (both mediabooks and steelbooks) as well and never any problems with damage in the post.

Full specs now up and it's listing both Spanish, German and English Audio tracks. As for packaging I get loads of blu-ray from German (both mediabooks and steelbooks) as well and never any problems with damage in the post.
Well, I used to order from them a lot when I first started collecting digibooks and digipacks (this was about three years ago). Nearly every one of these that I ordered from them arrived with smashed-in corners and/or dented edges, including the replacements they sent me. After around six months of this, I gave up and never ordered from them again.

I could offer to buy it locally, pack it up bomb-proof and send it too you. But shipping will probably be quite expensive, because of the weight of the box.

Wow! Are you serious? I'd have to see the rest of the packaging before deciding whether to get it (if it's just a box with amaray cases in it, I wouldn't be interested), but if it turns out to be as nice as the front of the box, I wouldn't care how much the shipping was.

But regardless of whether I decide to take you up on it, you're pretty much amazing for making the offer!

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Wow! Are you serious? I'd have to see the rest of the packaging before deciding whether to get it (if it's just a box with amaray cases in it, I wouldn't be interested), but if it turns out to be as nice as the front of the box, I wouldn't care how much the shipping was.

But regardless of whether I decide to take you up on it, you're pretty much amazing for making the offer!

Yes, of course. Just let me know when you have decided, then we can work on the details. :)

Reactions: adarkcorner
English audio????
No subs just dubs. No thank you. Easy pass.
A567262A-54AE-46AC-98A3-FE76DE603BE1.png