Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 28, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €67.99 - €59.99
Note: 4 Blu-rays + 1 DVD + Soundtrack

32837453_10155741790638020_4279721265905795072_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate your effort, thanks a lot! but I have disposed of my copy and have no interest in reaquiring it

I'm sorry, but I'm receiving damaged goods from certain retailers more often than not and i grew really tired of that "we're only human" excuse... they are probably no fraudsters, but I'm done with them
Um, fair enough lol.

They always have a few empty copies of their releases, so please reach out to them (or even myself) if you encounter any issues in future - same goes for other members too, of course! :)

@Noodles @hatredhorror

Based on my single experience so far (this item), Capelight's customer service has been nothing but stellar.

I tried to place my order close to midnight (CET) on the 26th using my phone's Chrome browser. Three times the ordering process hung when I proceeded to finish the order with entering the CC details.

Eventually I booted my PC and went ahead to place my order with a desktop browser; I knew that would work for sure.

By that time, the price had gone up to EUR 29.99, but I went ahead anyway thinking that I would write to Capelight CS about my tribulations and see how they'd feel about the situation :) Included the timestamps for my attempts and a PHP stack trace which the last order attempt on my phone displayed after it had hung for something like 10 minutes.

On Monday, the 30th, just a few hours after my message to Capelight, I got a reply that they had credited the difference - EUR 7.77 - to my CC. Speedy, no-nonsense response - excellent :thumbs:

Today, out of the blue, I got an email from Capelight CS telling me that the carrier had indicated that my address was incorrect and they couldn't deliver the parcel - could I please reply with the correct address and telephone number.

I knew that my address in Capelight shop was perfectly fine, but replied with the info anyway, commenting that maybe the label had been damaged in transit.

Shortly after my reply, I figured out the DHL AWB number based on the "DHL Paket Europa" ID attached to my order at the Capelight shop and found out from DHL tracking that they had actually tried to deliver the parcel yesterday evening when I wasn't at home.

I'll get the parcel eventually (I was slightly surprised that DHL hadn't carded me), but I have to say that this has been exceptional customer service from Capelight (or Enterlog Trade GmbH, which seems to be their business name).

Sorry to hear about the issue with your box set, @hatredhorror. I know it's disappointing when an anticipated collector's edition arrives damaged :bag:

Anyone know if this is Region free? I already have the Criterion edition, so I'm not worried about the lack of English subs. I hear the extras, specifically the Creature Designers doc, are mostly in English. Is that correct?

Anyone know if this is Region free? I already have the Criterion edition, so I'm not worried about the lack of English subs. I hear the extras, specifically the Creature Designers doc, are mostly in English. Is that correct?
Just tested mine... both the film disc and the Creatures doc disc (which is in English) are both region B.

Reactions: moviewizguy