Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €67.99 - €59.99
Note: 4 Blu-rays + 1 DVD + Soundtrack

32837453_10155741790638020_4279721265905795072_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Noodles and Grendel
i just cant put up with that anymore... they had to do this knowingly as theres no way they could have overlooked it and tbh the whole return process is such a massive waste of my time and nerves.. i decided not to bother with them any longer... (and other retailers like amazon where every purchase is a massive gamble on whether you get your item relatively damagefree or not)

@hatredhorror Hey buddy, Capelight have just reached out to me regarding your damaged copy and are happy to send you an empty replacement box if that's something you're interested in? Shoot me your shipping address in a PM if so and I'll pass it along. :)

SIDENOTE: CL are anything but fraudsters and are actually the most generous (they donate to Ninja Week every year as well as sending me other freebies/prizes) and helpful distributors I've personally had the pleasure of dealing with. They are only human though, so mistakes can happen! However, their customer service always go above and beyond to help people out, so it's always worth reaching out to them should you encounter any problems.

@hatredhorror Hey buddy, Capelight have just reached out to me regarding your damaged copy and are happy to send you an empty replacement box if that's something you're interested in? Shoot me your shipping address in a PM if so and I'll pass it along. :)

SIDENOTE: CL are anything but fraudsters and are actually the most generous (they donate to Ninja Week every year as well as sending me other freebies/prizes) and helpful distributors I've personally had the pleasure of dealing with. They are only human though, so mistakes can happen! However, their customer service always go above and beyond to help people out, so it's always worth reaching out to them should you encounter any problems.

I really appreciate your effort, thanks a lot! but I have disposed of my copy and have no interest in reaquiring it

I'm sorry, but I'm receiving damaged goods from certain retailers more often than not and i grew really tired of that "we're only human" excuse... they are probably no fraudsters, but I'm done with them

• Wow
Reactions: Mickle_89