Paperinukke's X-Men & Wolverine Collection

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Hi! Welcome to see my humble X-Men collection! I've been a little bit lazy lately, so some major players are still missing, but I'm getting there! :)

IMG_5207.jpg IMG_5212.jpg IMG_5208.jpg IMG_5211.jpg IMG_5209.jpg IMG_5210.jpg IMG_5213.jpg IMG_5214.jpg IMG_5216.jpg IMG_5217.jpg

FNs5SvH.jpg
IrRwxnM.jpg
QI9xK9k.jpg
Dc0skrn.jpg
ltJf9A4.jpg

Ils9uo9.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
Thanks to you all! :)

Added X-Men: First Class French steelbook ;)

@monsterzebra Yes they are (but that "First Class steelbook" you mentioned is probably The Last Stand DVD Collector's Edition?), even though they are G1 they look pretty nice!

Reactions: monsterzebra
Thanks to you all! :)

Added X-Men: First Class French steelbook ;)

@monsterzebra Yes they are (but that "First Class steelbook" you mentioned is probably The Last Stand DVD Collector's Edition?), even though they are G1 they look pretty nice!

Yeeeeeeessss, i meant "The Last Stand" :D
Are the DVD-steelbooks still available for reasonable prices?
I'm not only picking up Blu-Ray steelbooks, but also the DVD-steelbooks - as long as they have different artworks than the Blu-Ray's, that's why i'm asking. :)

Reactions: Paperinukke
Yeeeeeeessss, i meant "The Last Stand" :D
Are the DVD-steelbooks still available for reasonable prices?
I'm not only picking up Blu-Ray steelbooks, but also the DVD-steelbooks - as long as they have different artworks than the Blu-Ray's, that's why i'm asking. :)
Yeah eBay should be able to help you with that, these shouldn't be that expensive at all! I think I got them with only 5€ per steel, so it was a good purchase. ;) I really like the covers, too bad that there are age ratings though.

Reactions: monsterzebra