Paranormal Activity (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

nutcaseshy

Steelbook Addict
Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2013
London
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase links: Second Sight - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £23.99 (Second Sight) - £25.99 (Zavvi - Amazon) - £29.99 (HMV)

Paranormal-Activity_Exploded-PackshotBRIGHTER_1024x1024@2x.png

download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Features:

• Audio commentary by Oren Peli
  • Audio commentary by Mary Beth McAndrews and Terry Mesnard
  • Breaking Normal: a new interview with Oren Peli
  • The Marked One: a new interview with Katie Featherston
  • The Man with the Camera: a new interview with Micah Sloat
  • The Possessed: a new interview with Ashley Palmer
  • Alternative Ending
  • The Festival Cut Ending
  • Deleted scene
  • English subtitles for the hearing impaired

Limited Edition Contents:

• Rigid slipcase with new artwork by James Neal
  • Soft cover book with new essays by Sarah Appleton, Anton Bitel, Shellie McMurdo and Pete Turner
  • 6 collectors' art cards

Reactions: sinusR2
I appreciate how Second Sight like to keep it simple and low cost, but if only they used just a little premium finishing on their slips…

Reactions: Billy Talent
This edition is notable that it has the Festival Cut ending. This is the best ending of all of them. It was the original ending (before it got changed at Spielberg's behest) - it makes more logical sense, and (in my eyes) is a much more horrifying and tragic ending.

Do not know what it it and pls don't spoil it for me, but maybe it prevented sequels ... just a thought.

Reactions: MrSquifler
I preordered this yesterday, and just received an email saying it has been shipped!? Not complaining, but thought this was being released at the end of August...

FYI:
RUNNING TIMES
1 hr 26 min (86 min) (Theatrical cut)
1 hr 37 min (97 min) (Festival Cut)
1 hr 24 min (84 min) (Alternate Cut)
Am I right in thinking the festival cut has additional/alternate scenes aside from the ending? I've only ever seen the theatrical cut

I preordered this yesterday, and just received an email saying it has been shipped!? Not complaining, but thought this was being released at the end of August...
Yeah I got the same email then a follow up one stating it (the email) was sent in error. Told me to ignore the tracking number and they'll send another when it actually releases