Paranormal Activity (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

nutcaseshy

Steelbook Addict
Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2013
London
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase links: Second Sight - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £23.99 (Second Sight) - £25.99 (Zavvi - Amazon) - £29.99 (HMV)

Paranormal-Activity_Exploded-PackshotBRIGHTER_1024x1024@2x.png

download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
Ohhh I might have to go for this. Love the first 3 but this one the most. And personally I enjoy all endings. All different

looks decent

From Second Sight:

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we have had further delays on packaging deliveries. This is due to a current issue with raw materials and paper stock has taken longer than expected to reach our printer.

We are very sorry for this but the official release date will now be September 20th. As with all our direct customer orders, we aim to ship to you earlier, as soon as stock arrives.

Thanks for bearing with us and apologies again.

Second Sight Films

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
What’s people’s opinion of this then? Nice set? I’m thinking of making this my first second sight. Or raw. Or both lol

What’s people’s opinion of this then? Nice set? I’m thinking of making this my first second sight. Or raw. Or both lol
Mine hasn't arrived yet but going on the others I've had from SS I'm expecting this to be a nice release.
Just don't expect bells and whistles with the Slipcase as they are normally quite plain but always great quality.
If your a fan of this film mate then I don't think you'll be disappointed also Raw is a great release :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo