Paranorman HMV Exclusive Glow-in-the-Dark Slipcover [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $29.99
LINK

680785.jpg

Wow, Canada's definitely getting spoiled with these Paranorman exclusives! This is another drool-worthy slipcover! :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV CA always usually has low print run on their exclusive slips so def one to get.

I still got my Limitless Lenticular HMV CA exclusive ... :) (and if anyone asks yes its diff lenticular then what the others from around the world featured)

HMV CA always usually has low print run on their exclusive slips so def one to get.

I still got my Limitless Lenticular HMV CA exclusive ... :) (and if anyone asks yes its diff lenticular then what the others from around the world featured)

The limitless and 2012 HMV exclusives are available in a store not too far away from my place. The limiteless is horizontal so no thank you, and the lenticular 2012 is too small, so no thanks as well :hilarious:

Can't wait to see this one in the flesh tho ;)

The limitless and 2012 HMV exclusives are available in a store not too far away from my place. The limiteless is horizontal so no thank you, and the lenticular 2012 is too small, so no thanks as well :hilarious:

I never did care for the Limitless one, but I did buy the 2012 one because it was like seeing a film cell in motion. Very cool, in my opinion. This one's going to be awesome to see. It's not often that there's glow-in-the-dark slipcovers, either. Only two that come to mind are Attack the Block and The Frighteners. I can't decide whether I want this one or the Future Shop one now. :ohno:

I never did care for the Limitless one, but I did buy the 2012 one because it was like seeing a film cell in motion. Very cool, in my opinion. This one's going to be awesome to see. It's not often that there's glow-in-the-dark slipcovers, either. Only two that come to mind are Attack the Block and The Frighteners. I can't decide whether I want this one or the Future Shop one now. :ohno:

How about none? I thought you were quitting the slip game :p

How about none? I thought you were quitting the slip game :p

:hilarious:

Not quitting, but majorly slowly down. I enjoy animated films and my fiancee loves them, so this would make for a nice slipcover purchase. I guess I'll just have to see them both up close to make a decision.

Well if your a big a fan of Limitless as I am then you'll love it regardless. :hilarious: Yes, thank you! :)

Love both FS & HMV editions of Paranorman Slips but after Abraham Lincoln: FutureShop Exclusive (Canada) finding its way to Target Stores (United States) I now have to hold out on requesting or committing to group buys out of fear of US getting these also. :ohno:

Love both FS & HMV editions of Paranorman Slips but after Abraham Lincoln: FutureShop Exclusive (Canada) finding its way to Target Stores (United States) I now have to hold out on requesting or committing to group buys out of fear of US getting these also. :ohno:

Both ParaNorman's will stay in Canada since it's distributed by Alliance. I will pretty much guarantee it.

Reactions: Bluprint