Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2017
Purchase link: Passengers
Price: $29.99

5710357_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link but that is one lazy and uninspired steelbook IMHO!

I've ordered several of these Best Buy Exclusive 4K UHD Steelbooks simply because I liked the idea of having SB packaging for my 4K movies but with the exception of Suicide Squad, ALL of them have been unimpressive to me.

Considering that the SB release is more expensive and doesn't include a digital copy... I think I'm going to pass going forward and just get the Amaray so I that I can give all my money to BF, NM, FA and Kimchi!

Just received an email that the release date has been pushed back to Dec. 31st 2025 and the product page is gone. Looks like this may be cancelled.

Typically when this happens they're changing something about the product page - updating the art, changing the price, etc. I'm sure we'll be seeing the page back in a few days. This happens all the time with Best Buy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
None available for shipping so hoping it will be available for store pick up soon.

Mine just shipped but I looked just now and store pickup for Tuesday is an option although I guess it varies by location. Hoping they add 3D later like they did for this when release date approaches for Blood Wars.

It worked fine. If you have that Sony site linked to your Ultraviolet account, it'll port over to at least Vudu. At least it did for me

Thanks. Never had done any digital codes before so I wasnt sure how that worked. Of all the sites what would you suggest is the best to use digital codes on? Vudu, Hulu? Are any of them free site options?