Paul - JBHiFi

Release date of August 17, 2011.

Thanks to top_cat2 for the pics below.

paul1.jpg

paul2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any more info on this?
As it been confirmed us a metalslip case

They've been pretty accurate with listings previously, so I think it definitely is a steelcase Karl.

I've been watching the listing on JB Hifi pretty closely, a bit surprised it can't be ordered yet.

But Universal has a good track record in AUS with steelcases, so I think this will be a good one too. :D

Reactions: karl01
They've been pretty accurate with listings previously, so I think it definitely is a steelcase Karl.

I've been watching the listing on JB Hifi pretty closely, a bit surprised it can't be ordered yet.

But Universal has a good track record in AUS with steelcases, so I think this will be a good one too. :D

"Paul" is not available until 17th August on any format in AU

True, but I was able to pre-order Apocalypse Now weeks before it was out...

Why shouldn't it be the same for Paul?

:wtf:
Yeah, strange that. Not available for pre-order. Maybe the artwork is not confirmed as final and JB don't want people to pre-order when it's not 100%?

Pre-ordered mine along with Sucker Punch last week to save a bit on the extortionate postage. Bonus being that they are shipping separately so don't have to wait as long for SP.

any information about embossing/debossing? :D

It is not embossed/debossed. It does have a very nice finish, although mine does have a few "pin holes" in the paint paintwork and a couple of little scratches, i'm not sure if this is manufacturing or not as I only have the collectors box and the steelcase did not have any prtection on it at all!! It was lose inside the box. The standalone metal slip was wrapped in shrinkwrap.

:( I had a funny feeling this was gonna be a "Big Hit" ~ just got back from 3 different JB HiFi stores and all SOLD out !!!!!!!

Onlu a couple of Secret Editions left and that is it ..OMG Sold out in 3 days EEK!