tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Nov. 13, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): $44.99
ORDER

51m-7A7oDUL.jpg

In honor of Pearl Jam's twentieth anniversary, Academy Award®-winning director and music journalist Cameron Crowe created a definitive portrait of the seminal band carved from over 1,200 hours of rarely and never-before-seen footage, plus 24 hours of recently shot concert and interview footage. Pearl Jam Twenty chronicles the years leading up to the band's formation, the chaos that ensued soon after their rise to megastardom, their step back from center stage, and the creation of a trusted circle that would surround them giving way to a work culture that would sustain them. Told in big themes and bold colors with blistering sound, the film is carved from over 1,200 hours of rarely seen and never before seen footage spanning the band s career. Pearl Jam Twenty is the definitive portrait of Pearl Jam: part concert film, part intimate insider-hang, part testimonial to the power of music and uncompromising artists.

Special deluxe edition includes three discs and hours of bonus content as follows:

Disc One - Pearl Jam Twenty
Pearl Jam Twenty - The Film
Bonus Features:
Mike McCready Writing "Faithfull"
Jeff Ament In Montana
Stone Gossard Seattle Driving Tour
Boom Gaspar Joins The Band
Eddie Vedder House Tour
Matt Cameron Writing "The Fixer"
"No Anything"
"Come Back"
Disc Two - The Kids Are Twenty
The Kids Are Twenty - PJ20 In Full Performance
Bonus Features:
"Even Flow" Fan Tackle
Del Mar "Porch"
Shadow
Disc Three - The Fans Are Alright
Bonus Features:
Fans On The Band (Ten Club)
Fandom - A Statistical Analysis
"Hard To Imagine"
South America 2005
Last Show Of Ten Tour, Hawaii

Attachments

• pj20.jpg
    pj20.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!
God damn, hope it's region free,or the european country's get the same release.
I've had the opportunity to watch this on my apple tv for months, but still waiting for a proper blu-ray release.

Here's a fact about me: My favorite band of all time: Pearl Jam

I have been listening to their songs on a weekly basis since 1997. It's a religious thing.

Well, you can't go wrong with Pearl Jam as your favourite band. I take it you probably own the massive special edition for this that they had exclusive to their Web site then, eh?

You know I missed out on that. But once my SB/blu-ray fever comes down, I'll start collecting their exclusives.

However I listen to them often at work :) And in the car....

Fav album is ten and I'll pick up the Ten Collector's Edition (2CD/1DVD/4vinyl/1 Cassette/Memorabilia) soon. Thank God it's still available and prices aren't jacked up :)

They're my comfort band, when I can't decide what I'm in the mood for, PJ always has some song for every mood :)

Reactions: tridon
Here's a fact about me: My favorite band of all time: Pearl Jam

I have been listening to their songs on a weekly basis since 1997. It's a religious thing.

:scat: Top 5 Band (others being Muse, Radiohead, Interpol and Our Lady Peace, oh and Editors, so 6 then lol)

I have this BD and it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for music fans in general.

and yes there is a thing as 'Pearl Jamism' :hilarious:

Reactions: ran94
Why is it that on some sites this version is already being offered for resale at 300+ dollars and marked as OOP, when it hasn't even been released yet?

I'm very confused! EEK!

Why is it that on some sites this version is already being offered for resale at 300+ dollars and marked as OOP, when it hasn't even been released yet?

I'm very confused! EEK!

This is actually the third edition for this set. There was one released last year alongside a super-duper collector's edition that was exclusive to Pearl Jam's Web site.

Reactions: GVZER and rodtp
Yes tridon is correct, first it was a website exclusive as a huge boxset, then Best Buy had it as a digipak exclusive, now this, since its OOP

Reactions: tridon
This turned out to be a Digibook. A little disappointing imo seeing as I don't care too much for digibooks but I loooove digipak's.

But there seems to be a problem with mine and I was wondering if this a regular problem with digibook's.
Here's a picture to show the problem.

pearl_jam_digibook_issue.jpg

Only one of three staples (or whatever they're called ^^) are still attached in the back and in the front everyone is attached but you can see that they're ripped and will probably end up getting totally ripped if I'm not very very careful.

Will contact the seller on amazon.uk and try to get it replaced but the damage wasn't visible until I unsealed so I don't know how good my chances are...

Reactions: snowblood
This turned out to be a Digibook. A little disappointing imo seeing as I don't care too much for digibooks but I loooove digipak's.

But there seems to be a problem with mine and I was wondering if this a regular problem with digibook's.

View attachment 23374

Only one of three staples (or whatever they're called ^^) are still attached in the back and in the front everyone is attached but you can see that they're ripped and will probably end up getting totally ripped if I'm not very very careful.

Will contact the seller on amazon.uk and try to get it replaced but the damage wasn't visible until I unsealed so I don't know how good my chances are...

I am sure that this is the company that made the Radiohead digibook, which I had the same issue, had to get a new one from Amazon UK :angry:

View attachment 23374

Moved to digibooks, Sorry about the damage dirtyoak, Hope you get a replacement sorted.

Great news that it is a digibook after all, shame that your copy is so damaged - Its actually quite unusual in my experience.

Anyone else had this problem with this or any other digi?