tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Nov. 13, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): $44.99
ORDER

51m-7A7oDUL.jpg

In honor of Pearl Jam's twentieth anniversary, Academy Award®-winning director and music journalist Cameron Crowe created a definitive portrait of the seminal band carved from over 1,200 hours of rarely and never-before-seen footage, plus 24 hours of recently shot concert and interview footage. Pearl Jam Twenty chronicles the years leading up to the band's formation, the chaos that ensued soon after their rise to megastardom, their step back from center stage, and the creation of a trusted circle that would surround them giving way to a work culture that would sustain them. Told in big themes and bold colors with blistering sound, the film is carved from over 1,200 hours of rarely seen and never before seen footage spanning the band s career. Pearl Jam Twenty is the definitive portrait of Pearl Jam: part concert film, part intimate insider-hang, part testimonial to the power of music and uncompromising artists.

Special deluxe edition includes three discs and hours of bonus content as follows:

Disc One - Pearl Jam Twenty
Pearl Jam Twenty - The Film
Bonus Features:
Mike McCready Writing "Faithfull"
Jeff Ament In Montana
Stone Gossard Seattle Driving Tour
Boom Gaspar Joins The Band
Eddie Vedder House Tour
Matt Cameron Writing "The Fixer"
"No Anything"
"Come Back"
Disc Two - The Kids Are Twenty
The Kids Are Twenty - PJ20 In Full Performance
Bonus Features:
"Even Flow" Fan Tackle
Del Mar "Porch"
Shadow
Disc Three - The Fans Are Alright
Bonus Features:
Fans On The Band (Ten Club)
Fandom - A Statistical Analysis
"Hard To Imagine"
South America 2005
Last Show Of Ten Tour, Hawaii

Attachments

• pj20.jpg
    pj20.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
This turned out to be a Digibook. A little disappointing imo seeing as I don't care too much for digibooks but I loooove digipak's.

But there seems to be a problem with mine and I was wondering if this a regular problem with digibook's.
Here's a picture to show the problem.

Only one of three staples (or whatever they're called ^^) are still attached in the back and in the front everyone is attached but you can see that they're ripped and will probably end up getting totally ripped if I'm not very very careful.

Will contact the seller on amazon.uk and try to get it replaced but the damage wasn't visible until I unsealed so I don't know how good my chances are...

Got mine from amazon.ca yesterday. Same problem here, the book is totally ripped off.

Got refunded right away though, since they "due to some system error couldn't create a replacement"

Was also told to keep it.

bildehg.jpg

Great customer service as always from Amazon, but I would rather have a replacement.
But since this fault seems to be rather common, I should probably be happy getting my money back and a free damaged copy.

Got mine from amazon.ca yesterday. Same problem here, the book is totally ripped off.

Got refunded right away though, since they "due to some system error couldn't create a replacement"

Was also told to keep it.

Great customer service as always from Amazon, but I would rather have a replacement.
But since this fault seems to be rather common, I should probably be happy getting my money back and a free damaged copy.

This must be a particularly cheaply produced digibook as I haven't come across that before on any of my 240+.
Great that you got your money back though!

This must be a particularly cheaply produced digibook as I haven't come across that before on any of my 240+.
Great that you got your money back though!

It seems so. Yes, nothing to say about Amazon's customer service, it's always great.

Still a shame though, as I really wanted this to be in perfect condition.

Don't think I will try to order this again, since it's not only me who have had problems with this release.

Still looking forward to watch this tomorrow with a few beers. :scat:

Last edited:
Just got my hands on the 1st press of PJ20 blu-ray. I made a thread here.