mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Perspective 3
Andy Fairhurst

"Today, in partnership Acme Archives, we will be releasing Andy Fairhurst's brand new, officially licensed Star Wars Perspective #3 print set featuring Padme Amidala, Princess Leia and Rey.

Andy actually worked with Lucasfilm on this set so we are excited to finally reveal it!
Each fine art giclee print is 13 x 19 inches and numbered out of an edition of 325. The set will cost $100.
"Perspective 3" goes on sale at 12pm eastern on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery."

1.jpg

Padme Amidala
Padme Amidala.jpg

Princess Leia
Princess Leia.jpg

Rey
Rey.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
As a steelbook collector, art collector, and a collector of figures....I count my lucky stars every damn day that I am not a Star Wars fan!! I would literally not be able to take the onslaught of never ending collectibles.
phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
"Today, in partnership Acme Archives, we will be releasing Andy Fairhurst's brand new, officially licensed Star Wars Perspective #3 print set featuring Padme Amidala, Princess Leia and Rey.

Andy actually worked with Lucasfilm on this set so we are excited to finally reveal it!
Each fine art giclee print is 13 x 19 inches and numbered out of an edition of 325. The set will cost $100.
"Perspective 3" goes on sale at 12pm eastern on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery."

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21 and mllNY

I had not gottent ht edetails thanks!

The Star Wars movies are defined just as much by their heroes as they are their villains, and this time around, Andy tackles the galaxy’s most feared and fraught foes. Andy’s taken his Perspectives series to the Dark Side with his unique interpretation of three of Star Wars’ best baddies, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and Kylo Ren!

1.jpg
Apprentice of Darkness by Andy Fairhurst
Fine art giclée
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 300
$45 each / $125 per set
Officially licensed by Lucasfilm & Acme Archives

2.jpg
Master of Darkness by Andy Fairhurst
Fine art giclée
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 300