#037 Pet Sematary (1989) (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase link: CDON (ships only within Finland)
Price: 14.95 EUR
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

pet_sematary_-_30th_anniversary_-_limited_steelbook_blu-raydvd-46638170-.jpg

pet_sematary_-_30th_anniversary_-_limited_steelbook_blu-raydvd-46638170-bckl.jpg
pet_sematary_-_30th_anniversary_-_limited_steelbook_blu-raydvd-46638170-xtra2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
There is a Mondo X release for this coming. I wonder if this will be the same. I don't know if it would be for that price but then again the listing for the one at Zoom in the UK in the Mondo X thread is a 4K.

Last edited:
  • Informative
There is a Mondo X release for this coming. I wonder if this will be the same. I don't know if it would be for that price but then again the listing for the one in Germany in the Mondo X thread is a 4K.

@BluSteel2012

I made a mistake. The Mondo X thread listing is actually for Zoom in the UK. However there is a thread for Saturn in Germany as well in the blu-ray steelbook section as well.

Does anyone actually like mondo releases? Personally I prefer original poster arts...

Not a lot of movie poster steelbooks anymore. Movie poster art is usually reserved for the amaray. Steelbook art is different from the amaray art. That's the point.