Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway

Genre: Animation, Family, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure

Director: Will Gluck

Cast: Rose Byrne, Domhnall Gleeson, James Corden, David Oyelowo, Margot Robbie, Elizabeth Debicki, Daisy Ridley

Release: 2020-02-27

Plot: Peter Rabbit returns.

My kids are pestering me to buy the first one. They reckon it was awesome. Maybe a should take the plunge and grab a copy.

Part one was a classic like Paddington.

OK I really need to know if this is true because i ABSOLUTELY LOVED Paddington 1 & 2...

But I saw the trailer for the first Peter Rabbit (and even this one) and they've looked pretty bad TBH. Is it actually worth checking out??

OK I really need to know if this is true because i ABSOLUTELY LOVED Paddington 1 & 2...

But I saw the trailer for the first Peter Rabbit (and even this one) and they've looked pretty bad TBH. Is it actually worth checking out??
Maybe I was a little to quick with saying it's as good as Paddington 2 (which is rated 100% score on rotten tomatoes) from adult point of view but I think it's fair to say my 4 year old daughter thought it was ;)

Reactions: kaw
WOW. Another push back due to the virus...

"Sony has decided to delay the family film Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway until August. The film was slated to open on April 3rd, but it will now open August 7th worldwide."

Was seeing it advertised everywhere near me for the 27th of this month, was actually quite looking forward to it as I quite enjoyed the first :thumbs: :whistle:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database