Petition Disney

Jul 14, 2017
The petition not to be missed !
Do you want things to change at Disney?
If like me, you're tired of seeing these damn heads on the edge, sign this petition and talk about it

https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-un-titre-sur-la-tranche-des-steelbooks-en-france

1558381646186.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely with you on this... the "headed" spines are horrible. However, I believe they are long gone here in the UK, which is what's pictured in your photo (UK releases).

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Only one I disagree with is the tape deck/Walkman for Guardians of the Galaxy as that spine is perfect

The rest are lazy but I doubt Disney will change this as it’s cheaper to mass produce the head version so of steelbooks, the print country specific language on j-cards than to print steels with each countries language.

Am all this changing so long as titles are kept OFF the fronts of the steelbooks.
Always ruins the artwork IMO.

I'm definitely with you on this... the "headed" spines are horrible. However, I believe they are long gone here in the UK, which is what's pictured in your photo (UK releases).
Not all are U.K. editions as I have U.K. Coco which has a title on the spine.

But on the whole you are correct of course :)

Yeah, thatnwasba really bad trends but I thought it had been a little bit since they did those? I think all Zavvi’s new marvels have titles on the spine.

Only one I disagree with is the tape deck/Walkman for Guardians of the Galaxy as that spine is perfect

The rest are lazy but I doubt Disney will change this as it’s cheaper to mass produce the head version so of steelbooks, the print country specific language on j-cards than to print steels with each countries language.

Am all this changing so long as titles are kept OFF the fronts of the steelbooks.
Always ruins the artwork IMO.

Not all are U.K. editions as I have U.K. Coco which has a title on the spine.

But on the whole you are correct of course :)

Yeah, thatnwasba really bad trends but I thought it had been a little bit since they did those? I think all Zavvi’s new marvels have titles on the spine.
Hello
this problem is still present on the French editions of Disney.
That's the meaning of the petition.
Thank you

in all honesty I cant see you getting anything changed am afraid.
Best bet would be to start importing(I 'think' many European languages are on UK editions)