paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: April 24th , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Hmv
Price: £69.99 (Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon) - £74.99 (Arrow)

15977017_1423870174313639_8324959010186419782_n.jpg

Last edited:
The forthcoming USA one looks the better deal to me. Slimmer space saving packaging and the same restoration. I really hate that stupid ball. Why couldn't we have had the book and discs packaged the way Network do their pressings? or even do another variant without the ball....

The forthcoming USA one looks the better deal to me. Slimmer space saving packaging and the same restoration. I really hate that stupid ball. Why couldn't we have had the book and discs packaged the way Network do their pressings? or even do another variant without the ball....
I haven't checked out the way network have done their release but i totally agree with you about the ball - too gimmicky for me. But Arrow's deluxe editions, outside of the odd gimmick, are really attractive, so kind of a liitle dilemma, if you will.

Last edited:
Yeah........,and the "Pieces Deluxe limited edition".........too much, for me anyways. Still, i will keep an eye on this one, as i do love the first Phantasm, and i have changed my mind a couple times after they reveal their final specs. Still don't like the ball though.

You're missing the point. I don't want to be paying for a bloody great steel ball that 's going to be taking up a lot of space and the USA price will drop big time. It always does. Had the UK set not had that stupid bloody steel ball I would have entertained it.

I
You're missing the point. I don't want to be paying for a bloody great steel ball that 's going to be taking up a lot of space and the USA price will drop big time. It always does. Had the UK set not had that stupid bloody steel ball I would have entertained it.
do get it, it's just that it's a limited edition.... you can display just the book and movies if it bothers you that much, and store the ball.

Reactions: elle82
do get it, it's just that it's a limited edition.... you can display just the book and movies if it bothers you that much, and store the ball.

Feel like throwing the ball at the prat who thought it was good idea.... Overkill with a capital K

Don't you just love amazon at times pre ordered this,then canceled and used the £10 off from other day and now its got a price drop. Now delivered £51.
Wonder if it gets any cheaper, was a boost to get the extra £10 off from the other day but now price drop makes it do much better.
Just wish the drop price on a few things im watching.

• Thanks
Reactions: MRD
Don't you just love amazon at times pre ordered this,then canceled and used the £10 off from other day and now its got a price drop. Now delivered £51.
Wonder if it gets any cheaper, was a boost to get the extra £10 off from the other day but now price drop makes it do much better.
Just wish the drop price on a few things im watching.
How did you get this £10 off?!! I've never seen this offer before. And how you got it now for £51? With the £10 off should be £59.99, right?

How did you get this £10 off?!! I've never seen this offer before. And how you got it now for £51? With the £10 off should be £59.99, right?
It was available a few days ago and was posted in the limited price drop thread. £10 off with orders over £50. :)

As mentioned i posted up a £10 off code for amazon a few days back and there price drop,must be also vat took off also, but thats what im getting in my order now £51 odd.

Reactions: elle82