Phantom Thread (Blu-ray Slipbox) (CX Media) [Taiwan]

Jun 17, 2020
Release date: December 17, 2020
Purchase links: CX Media
Price: NT$1000
Note: Includes booklet + 6 double-sided art cards

1606191050_ae996a578c08c687320c.png

1606191050_3fb2455afd007cdd099b.jpeg

CX is currently having a Black Friday sale where they're offering free worldwide shipping on packages over 1kg. This includes pre-orders.

main_slider_item_1_lg_en.png

This is great. How do you know how much the package weighs? I put in an order for this and Psycho, but it still charged shipping to US.

This is great. How do you know how much the package weighs? I put in an order for this and Psycho, but it still charged shipping to US.
It says it on the product page right under the title near the top. When browsing, you can also change it to list view:

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 7.28.40 PM.png

Each item weighs about 0.3-0.4kg, so you'd need at least 3 items to get free shipping.

Reactions: sminister
Majestic news! Thanks @moviewizguy. Bummer that Italy is not included in the "free shipping >1Kg" offer. Anyhow, I'm going to put an order on this right away!! Does anyone know if packages from this sofacinema taiwanese webstore come well-protected, with bubble wraps and cardboard box? I mean: no atrocious jiffy bag, right?

Majestic news! Thanks @moviewizguy. Bummer that Italy is not included in the "free shipping >1Kg" offer. Anyhow, I'm going to put an order on this right away!! Does anyone know if packages from this sofacinema taiwanese webstore come well-protected, with bubble wraps and cardboard box? I mean: no atrocious jiffy bag, right?
I think they come well protected based on pics from other people buying from their site. It says here: "We use plastic bubble wrap to keep items safe during shipping."

you've to ask them and they will add Italy to the list of free shipping > 1kg

It is. I enjoyed the film enough to buy it though. I’m glad it’s kinda getting a premium release and excited to see how the full slip turns out.
I've placed an order. It looks beautiful and the movie sounds great. The embossing of the thread and title words should be gorgeous. The shipping rate is also not prohibitive.

This is my first time ordering from them. I hope they pack it as well as the Korean retailers.