Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Hmv
Price:
£24.99 (Amazo-Hmv) - £29.99 (Arrow-Amazon) - £34.99

16640987_1460138077353515_2643282001198040933_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SeppeDR
Note this is sold out with Arrow Films

Once Amazon and Zavvi/Hmv and other retailers sell their stock allocation they got from Arrow Films it will be OOP and only available from third party sellers

gone , goes for well over 120$
if you like these arrow limited editions, check out these:

donnie darko limited ed: Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed - Donnie Darko (Dual Format Blu-ray + DVD with Slipbox) [UK]
oldboy limited ed (with lady vengeance+sympathy for mr vengeance): Oldboy (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]
many argento limited editions with really beautiful artwork as well: The Bird with the Crystal Plumage (Blu-ray + DVD) Limited Edition (Arrow Video) [UK]

if you like argento, check out these:

suspiria cultfilms futurepak (really nice embossing): Suspiria (4K UHD + Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowd-Funded) (CultFilms) [UK]
suspiria HDN exclusive black label: Suspiria (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Hi-Def Ninja Black Label Edition #3) [USA]
phenomena HDN exclusive black label: Phenomena (HDN Black Label Horror Line Exclusive #2) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]
tenebrae HDN exclusive black label: Dario Argento's Tenebrae (Black Label Horror Line Exclusive #1) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

donnie darko limited ed: Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed - Donnie Darko (Dual Format Blu-ray + DVD with Slipbox) [UK]
oldboy limited ed (with lady vengeance+sympathy for mr vengeance): Oldboy (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]
many argento limited editions with really beautiful artwork as well: The Bird with the Crystal Plumage (Blu-ray + DVD) Limited Edition (Arrow Video) [UK]

suspiria cultfilms futurepak (really nice embossing): Suspiria (4K UHD + Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowd-Funded) (CultFilms) [UK]
suspiria HDN exclusive black label: Suspiria (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Hi-Def Ninja Black Label Edition #3) [USA]
phenomena HDN exclusive black label: Phenomena (HDN Black Label Horror Line Exclusive #2) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]
tenebrae HDN exclusive black label: Dario Argento's Tenebrae (Black Label Horror Line Exclusive #1) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]
Some beauties there I don't have. :thumbs:

Reactions: hatredhorror

all the ones I want are sold out, donnie darko sold out, suspiria I already have the 4K box set but I would have purchased this if it was still available, Bird with the crystal plummage sold out, Old Boy trilogy I have.
That suspiria set is insanely beautiful

I have been looking for donnie darko and crimson peak and some other box sets but not willing to pay double or triple the price :(

all the ones I want are sold out, donnie darko sold out, suspiria I already have the 4K box set but I would have purchased this if it was still available, Bird with the crystal plummage sold out, Old Boy trilogy I have.
That suspiria set is insanely beautiful

I have been looking for donnie darko and crimson peak and some other box sets but not willing to pay double or triple the price :(
you should look on ebay.co.uk (not any other ebay, even with item location worldwide activated as many still dont show) for those UK arrow releases and with some luck you’ll eventually find them for a decent price (either bin or auction).. and try ebay.com for the hdn releases

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
you should look on ebay.co.uk (not any other ebay, even with item location worldwide activated as many still dont show) for those UK arrow releases and with some luck you’ll eventually find them for a decent price (either bin or auction).. and try ebay.com for the hdn releases
Wow! first thing I did was go to ebay.co.uk and looked for Last house on the Left box set and found it in a auction

only 8 hours left im gnna try and get that!

I Won House on the left ebay auction, I won Allied E1 +E2, I also purchased murder on the orient express FAC.
Plus I was looking on ebay uk and someone on HDN saw my post and we made a deal for Phenomena Arrow LTD., Bird with the crystal Plummage Arrow LTD, Cat O nine Tails arrow LTD and Crimson peak Arrow LTD.
Plus I'm seeing alot of other Arrow on ebay UK so thanks for that!

And Thank you for helping me getting the items! @Headhunter

Screenshot_20201001-153604_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20201001-153609_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20201001-153151_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20201001-153553_eBay.jpg

I Won House on the left ebay auction, I won Allied E1 +E2, I also purchased murder on the orient express FAC.
Plus I was looking on ebay uk and someone on HDN saw my post and we made a deal for Phenomena Arrow LTD., Bird with the crystal Plummage Arrow LTD, Cat O nine Tails arrow LTD and Crimson peak Arrow LTD.
Plus I'm seeing alot of other Arrow on ebay UK so thanks for that!

And Thank you for helping me getting the items! @Headhunter

View attachment 487236View attachment 487235View attachment 487234View attachment 487233
awesome, those are super nice editions :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Billy Talent

Those HDN Exclusives are 100% something that ill add to my collection at some point.....Hopefully :D :whistle: :thumbs:

Most of the other Arrow limited editions I already have apart Donnie Darko.

Mostly all the OOP Limited editions I've picked up from eBay for not too bad prices, only a couple I've paid quite a bit for.

There's still quite a few that I'm after and in time will definitely be adding them to my collection :thumbs: