Pics from famous movie locations

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey ninjas, thought it would be fun to post pics of places you’ve been to that were featured in movies or tv shows.

These are some I took from sites for the original ‘The Blob’. 2 are of the diner (which was re-done, so it’s not the original diner, but is the original site). The other is of the movie theater in the film.

They do an annual fest where there is a re-eactment of people running out of theater like in the movie, and screenings of film.

Feel free to add your own!

C8B32B17-3931-4511-ABF6-3291B669C47A.jpeg
CEB4F471-CD8B-4457-AFC8-8F48D5C16B60.jpeg
227D2735-DBF2-494A-AF79-CC8EF588C4ED.jpeg

I moved to Iver in Buckinghamshire in July. Just across the village from Pinewood Studios. So the other day I decide to drive to the Studios and noticed a lot of activity coming from the James Bond 007 Set as well as the Star Wars Sets. Will take a closer look when the weather improves. Will try to get some pics as well.

****EDIT**** Just been accepted by agency The Casting Collective. The agency responsible for supplying extras for he Star Wars, Mission Impossible and Bond franchises.

Last edited:
I moved to Iver in Buckinghamshire in July. Just across the village from Pinewood Studios. So the other day I decide to drive to the Studios and noticed a lot of activity coming from the James Bond 007 Set as well as the Star Wars Sets. Will take a closer look when the weather improves. Will try to get some pics as well.

****EDIT**** Just been accepted by agency The Casting Collective. The agency responsible for supplying extras for he Star Wars, Mission Impossible and Bond franchises.
That is awesome!

Heading to Boston/Salem this weekend to visit sites of Salem Witch trials and history in Boston. Pretty stoked as we’ve never been and I’ve always been interested in this topic.

Reactions: Blu-devil
That is awesome!

Heading to Boston/Salem this weekend to visit sites of Salem Witch trials and history in Boston. Pretty stoked as we’ve never been and I’ve always been interested in this topic.

Lucky your not taking my ex with you, they’d have a pyre around her before you knew it.

Doing a walk on in a Lenor Commercial next Wednesday. If that goes well they offer me bigger parts, ie Star Wars, Bond, M:I and Marvel. I was offered a programme called Poldark on Thursday, but unfortunately I couldn’t do it due to work commitments. Still not sure why they wanted a black male in a 18th century drama based in Cornwall.

Next time I'm in Austin I'll take a pic of where a scene from Deathproof was. I drive by it every time, on the way to my in-laws.