Pieces Screening with LIVE music (score) by Umberto

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We are planning some pretty awesome evening screenings as well. Like last year these will be separately ticketed events that are only open to MondoCon attendees. First up, we’re excited to announce a re-score of the film PIECES with Umberto (Matt Hill) performing live in the theater. Last year at MondoCon Umberto and Andton Maoif performed a re-score of THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE and it blew everyone away. We knew we had to have him return for an encore performance at this year's MondoCon and expect this one to wow as much as last year. Every attendee at the screening will receive a FREE exclusive colorway of a new Umberto 7’ due on the Death Waltz jukebox series featuring two brand new unreleased tracks. We’ll also have copies of the Rock Action LP and Matt will be signing after the performance.

PiecesPoster.jpg

Reactions: Sigill and tridon
So last Sunday, @Wreck and I had the pleasure of viewing Umberto's final live re-score of the grindhouse slasher flick, PIECES. I just posted a review of the event here on the HDN home page. I hope you enjoy! :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN