Pinchcliffe Grand Prix (Limited Edition) [Norway]

Jun 10, 2012
Norway
The norwegian stop-motion classic has finally found it's way to Hi-def! :scat:
There are two different releases scheduled for release November 11th.

Both editions will include 5 35mm original film cells, a brand new making-of documentary (68 min) and a original vs. restored edition comparison. + all special features from earlier releases.

Limited edition Blu-Ray 249 NOK / approx. 42$
slipcase_front1.jpg

Content overview <-- youtube video
digipack_open1.jpg

Limited edition gift set with hand painted figurines 990 NOK / approx. 167$
movie_fgpbdgift.jpg

final-gruppe1.jpg

Ludvig (ca. 16 cm), Reodor (ca. 26cm) og Solan (ca. 16cm)

The Caprino online store ship to all destinations and substract the Norwegian VAT from international orders (25%!!)

To all of you guys who haven't heard of or cheked out this movie, here's your chance!! It's charming, funny and beautiful and finally in Full HD! I'm all over this one :LOL:

Attachments

• movie_fgpbdgift.jpg
    movie_fgpbdgift.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I was just telling my brother the other day that I hoped this movie would be released on Bluray soon and here it is! :scat:

I ordered the giftset! :LOL:

Nice, this is a classic for sure. It will look nice next to my original Flåklypa car model that I got for my birthday back in the 70's =)

I also grew up with this. They actually made a real Il Tempo Gigante that works. And I remember beeing a kid, they visited my school. It was awsome to say the least.
I have ordered the giftset as well. I love this movie, and finally its out n blu-ray.
Fantastic!

One of those movies every Norwegian loves. I really like this gorgeous gold case. It has a really classy feeling to it. The filmstrip also adds a nice touch.
Still thinking about getting the gift set.