Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Pinhead Pop! Vinyl Figure
coming soon...

10484926_347266415475277_8404204527876475676_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need this in my life looks ace
Ricardo, you're a man after my own heart!!! As a fellow horror junkie I've been questioning why they haven't made this yet. Especially when they just did that huge wave of horror POP!s a few months ago. Just happy they're finally doing it. Fingers crossed for a Glow-in-the-Dark exclusive from somewhere. If they made it bloody & GITD I wouldn't complain one bit!

Reactions: Ricardo13
Lol I really want to have a feel of his head too ;)
@mlmaier84 I'm not going to lie I'm totally new to these pops I have two the ones that came with the zbox I thought they looked cool and did some research and I'm taken back by the huge selection available, I'm patiently awaiting payday so I can crack on with the collection now I just don't no where to start so many good run of characters

Reactions: mlmaier84
Lol I really want to have a feel of his head too ;)
@mlmaier84 I'm not going to lie I'm totally new to these pops I have two the ones that came with the zbox I thought they looked cool and did some research and I'm taken back by the huge selection available, I'm patiently awaiting payday so I can crack on with the collection now I just don't no where to start so many good run of characters
Let me make a suggestion on a good place to start...

http://popvinyls.com/funko-pop-vinyls-series/funko-pop-movies-series/

They have different series: Television, Heroes (which is mainly DC Comics), Marvel, etc. For people like us, I would suggest starting with the "Movies" series. It's one of their biggest lines and there is plenty of variation in that line that they are bound to have something for everyone. With the above link, you can see the entire series which includes ALL variants & exclusives, along with the "normal" releases. One of the themes they have within the movie series is "horror", which includes everything from Leatherface/Freddy Kruger to Alien/Predator to Pennywise/Billy (From Saw) and MANY MORE!!! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or you can just post your question(s) in the "Funko Chat" thread and one of us POP! Heads will be happy to answer you.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricardo13
Let me make a suggestion on a good place to start...

http://popvinyls.com/funko-pop-vinyls-series/funko-pop-movies-series/

They have different series: Television, Heroes (which is mainly DC Comics), Marvel, etc. For people like us, I would suggest starting with the "Movies" series. It's one of their biggest lines and there is plenty of variation in that line that they are bound to have something for everyone. With the above link, you can see the entire series which includes ALL variants & exclusives, along with the "normal" releases. One of the themes they have within the movie series is "horror", which includes everything from Leatherface/Freddy Kruger to Alien/Predator to Pennywise/Billy (From Saw) and MANY MORE!!! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or you can just post your question(s) in the "Funko Chat" thread and one of us POP! Heads will be happy to answer you.

Cheers mate when this madness of ninja week dies down I'm going to get stuck into the funko pops and get my self posting on the pop forum section find out what's hot and what's not in the funko world
The horror line is really exciting me I can't believe they have pennywise that's cool

Reactions: mlmaier84