Pins on sale and last purchased!

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Pre-Order Begins 4/26

Xenomorph enamel pin by DKNG – $10
1.6″ wide soft enamel pin on black dyed metal designed by DKNG. Double posted with rubber clutch backings on Alien pin packaging.

Alien Pin #1.jpg

Alien Queen enamel pin by DKNG – $10
1.6″ high soft enamel pin on shiny silver nickel designed by DKNG. Double posted with rubber clutch backings on Aliens pin packaging.

Alien Pin #2.jpg

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Guardians of the Galaxy Six-Pin Team (Set 1).
Includes Ravager Suit Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax & Awesome Mix Vol. 1.
Designed by Tom Whalen. Shiny nickel soft enamel pins. $50 Set / $10 Each
NOTE: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 pin is exclusive to the sets. Not sold separately.
unnamed(2).jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy Six-Pin Team (Set 2).
Includes Baby Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax & Awesome Mix Vol. 1.
Designed by Tom Whalen. Shiny nickel soft enamel pins. $50 Set / $10 Each
NOTE: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 pin is exclusive to the sets. Not sold separately.
unnamed(3).jpg

These pins will be available online at a random time on Friday, May 5th via mondotees.com.

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
available tomorrow at a random time at Mondo's website.

"by DKNG: Sir Didymus and Ambrosius ($10), a Fireys two-pin set ($15), and The Worm ($10). All are soft enamel pins with rubber clutch backings, and can be purchased separately or together, as a set, for $30. They look like this:"

Labyrinth-Pins_1200_388_81_s.jpg

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Tomorrow at mondo:

Cesar Enamel Pin
Designed by Matt Ryan Tobin
Soft enamel pins with rubber clutch backings
$10

WarPotA_Caesar_Blog.jpg

Sep 8, 2013
tempted but the shipping for pins is $22.50 to UK - nearly twice what the cost of shipping for a poster is haha

tempted but the shipping for pins is $22.50 to UK - nearly twice what the cost of shipping for a poster is haha
did you test with just one pin? I noticed if you start adding multiple stuff it can skyrocket shipping.'

even so tho you are gonna get likely charged like $13 at min. + pin.

If you want, you could ship pins to me and i reship to you. I could probably ship like 3-5 pins for that $13 rate. (could actually check later if interested)

each pin to me tho is like $3 shipping if i recall ... and i think same thing if you put like 3 pins in one transaction you get higher shipping then just ordering solo.

anyways, just throwing out the offer.

Sep 8, 2013
did you test with just one pin? I noticed if you start adding multiple stuff it can skyrocket shipping.'

even so tho you are gonna get likely charged like $13 at min. + pin.

If you want, you could ship pins to me and i reship to you. I could probably ship like 3-5 pins for that $13 rate. (could actually check later if interested)

each pin to me tho is like $3 shipping if i recall ... and i think same thing if you put like 3 pins in one transaction you get higher shipping then just ordering solo.

anyways, just throwing out the offer.
Ah that's cool! thanks for the offer. there's a few I'm interested in (the ape, the Jaws and the FMJ pins) but may hang on see what else pops up.

Just makes me laugh that a little envelope is apparently same as a tube.