Pins on sale and last purchased!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!

Chime in with the last Mondo or other pins you purchased!
wolverine1.jpg

New Mondo Pins on sale here: http://www.mondotees.com

Pre-Order Begins 4/26

Xenomorph enamel pin by DKNG – $10
1.6″ wide soft enamel pin on black dyed metal designed by DKNG. Double posted with rubber clutch backings on Alien pin packaging.

Alien Pin #1.jpg

Alien Queen enamel pin by DKNG – $10
1.6″ high soft enamel pin on shiny silver nickel designed by DKNG. Double posted with rubber clutch backings on Aliens pin packaging.

Alien Pin #2.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy Six-Pin Team (Set 1).
Includes Ravager Suit Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax & Awesome Mix Vol. 1.
Designed by Tom Whalen. Shiny nickel soft enamel pins. $50 Set / $10 Each
NOTE: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 pin is exclusive to the sets. Not sold separately.
unnamed(2).jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy Six-Pin Team (Set 2).
Includes Baby Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax & Awesome Mix Vol. 1.
Designed by Tom Whalen. Shiny nickel soft enamel pins. $50 Set / $10 Each
NOTE: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 pin is exclusive to the sets. Not sold separately.
unnamed(3).jpg

These pins will be available online at a random time on Friday, May 5th via mondotees.com.

available tomorrow at a random time at Mondo's website.

"by DKNG: Sir Didymus and Ambrosius ($10), a Fireys two-pin set ($15), and The Worm ($10). All are soft enamel pins with rubber clutch backings, and can be purchased separately or together, as a set, for $30. They look like this:"

Labyrinth-Pins_1200_388_81_s.jpg

tempted but the shipping for pins is $22.50 to UK - nearly twice what the cost of shipping for a poster is haha

tempted but the shipping for pins is $22.50 to UK - nearly twice what the cost of shipping for a poster is haha

did you test with just one pin? I noticed if you start adding multiple stuff it can skyrocket shipping.'

even so tho you are gonna get likely charged like $13 at min. + pin.

If you want, you could ship pins to me and i reship to you. I could probably ship like 3-5 pins for that $13 rate. (could actually check later if interested)

each pin to me tho is like $3 shipping if i recall ... and i think same thing if you put like 3 pins in one transaction you get higher shipping then just ordering solo.

anyways, just throwing out the offer.

did you test with just one pin? I noticed if you start adding multiple stuff it can skyrocket shipping.'

even so tho you are gonna get likely charged like $13 at min. + pin.

If you want, you could ship pins to me and i reship to you. I could probably ship like 3-5 pins for that $13 rate. (could actually check later if interested)

each pin to me tho is like $3 shipping if i recall ... and i think same thing if you put like 3 pins in one transaction you get higher shipping then just ordering solo.

anyways, just throwing out the offer.

Ah that's cool! thanks for the offer. there's a few I'm interested in (the ape, the Jaws and the FMJ pins) but may hang on see what else pops up.

Just makes me laugh that a little envelope is apparently same as a tube.