Piranha 3DD (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

I still haven't seen this, despite the first one being one of my favorites. I heard the 2nd was just unbearable, but I would probably still like it. Too bad this is region B only, I'd blind buy it for sure.

Oh its bad alright but not in a Sharknado way, just very VERY cheesy. For 80's boys like me though that grew up on cheesy horror and Baywatch this is a MUST see. Anyone that says the Hoff can't take the mick out of himself will LOVE this as there are loads of nods to just how bad Baywatch was. It's not as good as the first film, but still a damn good laugh with some friends and a few beers, with lots of quotable lines, and a ton more nudity! lol! If no group buy happens I may have to bite the bullet and suffer Italian postage charges.

Reactions: Hooch and Threat
Even though it lacks the 3D version I'm more than happy with the first release. Still one of my favorite steelbooks in my collection.

ZWDYAD.jpg

Reactions: snooloui and Threat
Oh its bad alright but not in a Sharknado way, just very VERY cheesy. For 80's boys like me though that grew up on cheesy horror and Baywatch this is a MUST see. Anyone that says the Hoff can't take the mick out of himself will LOVE this as there are loads of nods to just how bad Baywatch was. It's not as good as the first film, but still a damn good laugh with some friends and a few beers, with lots of quotable lines, and a ton more nudity! lol! If no group buy happens I may have to bite the bullet and suffer Italian postage charges.

yeah, I'm an 80's kid myself. Love all those old school horrors. The remake of this was really a great nod to those classics. Over the top, cheesy, nudity, and fun. Pretty funny that Pirnaha and Inception were my two favorite movies that year, yet are nothing alike, lol.

Even though it lacks the 3D version I'm more than happy with the first release. Still one of my favorite steelbooks in my collection.

ZWDYAD.jpg
Yeah, I will get that one eventually. I wish this was the cover instead tho, which didn't get much use:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this as well. I seem to recall @HUBMUSWELL once organised a mini GB for another Italian exclusive. If not can any Italian ninja help us out. Of course I suppose if we wait long enough this might pop up at Amazon. it.

Yeah, I would wait up till it's listed on Amazon.it...So far it's not listed as an Esclusiva DVD-STORE

I've seen both and the sequel was really bad -- and not in a good way. Don't think I will re-watch it ever. Would only recommend it to die-hard fans.

I have the first SteelBook, but the second one would only be for completists. Don't think I will bother as there are so many other SBs to choose from now.