Pixels: Pacman Cityscape Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: TBC
Purchase link: Pixels: Pacman Cityscape Edition
Price: €69.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems to be one of the CE's that in a year you will look back and no longer want it ... gets old quick.

The digipack however that holds the discs is pretty slick tho.

Reactions: luke98 and elle82
Now down to €49.97. Do you think it will drop in price even more? I haven't seen the film yet, but keep hearing it's a turkey. This set looks nice though, so I'm tempted, but only with a tempting price.

Now down to €49.97. Do you think it will drop in price even more? I haven't seen the film yet, but keep hearing it's a turkey. This set looks nice though, so I'm tempted, but only with a tempting price.
It will probably go a little lower again if you wait it out. The set does look nice though and i thought the film was decent!

Reactions: Lester
It will probably go a little lower again if you wait it out. The set does look nice though and i thought the film was decent!
Thanks. I'm not too fussed about this set, so I can wait it out. I haven't seen the film yet and I'm from the 80's playing those games, but on the other hand, it's an Adam Sandler film, so I'm not expecting much. I can wait.

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks. I'm not too fussed about this set, so I can wait it out. I haven't seen the film yet and I'm from the 80's playing those games, but on the other hand, it's an Adam Sandler film, so I'm not expecting much. I can wait.
If you liked your 80's games you should like this. I'm not Adam Sandlers biggest fan but I thought this was one of his better films. The cast was decent and it was a fun movie.:thumbs:

If you liked your 80's games you should like this. I'm not Adam Sandlers biggest fan but I thought this was one of his better films. The cast was decent and it was a fun movie.:thumbs:

That's good to know, thanks. I have the Kimchidvd Steelbook in transit at the moment and I'm tempted with the FA Steelbook as well as this.