Planet Of The Apes: Caesar's Warrior Collection (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,922 35 0
Now that looks cool! Hopefully the price isn't too ridiculous... would love to pick this up.

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
That looks pretty impressive but the price will be silly.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,983 15 0
HELL FU**ING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: This will definitely be mine!!!!!!!! :naughty: I know the price is gonna be outrageous... but ask me if I care. Go ahead... ask me! :p F**K NO I don't!!!!!!!!!

"All Hail Caesar!" :notworthy:

Apr 4, 2012
Wilmington, DE
Reactions
291 0 0
I really hope this is available to purchase in the U.S.

I'm kinda surprised that the X-Men: Cerebro Helmet collection isn't available for pre-order in the U.S. yet. :ohno:

Hopefully, Fox will make an announcement at SDCC.

Mar 19, 2014
Reactions
541 0 0
Fox sure knows how to milk their products. They release so many versions of everything I am hopeful this will be cheap enough for me to buy someday

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
495 2 0
Im currently living in australia and really want this but unsure if i still be here by the times its out,having come from the uk most of my collection is from there,i do wonder what the uk price of this will be,as it may still work out cheaper getting the uk edition sent over to me than buy a jb hifi one,i had recently got a limited edition from uk in less than a week so does not take long,so its do i pre order the jb one or wait see what amazon sell this for in uk,how long does it normally take for a price to show up.

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
The problem is, it will soon be incomplete again, this is what annoys me when a series continues, your nice complete set, become incomplete. I don't get why they keep releasing James Bond, they continue...

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Reactions
809 0 0
The problem is, it will soon be incomplete again, this is what annoys me when a series continues, your nice complete set, become incomplete. I don't get why they keep releasing James Bond, they continue...
i dont understand why you dont understand that everything is about Money.....they will release a set now, another set later etc etc....as long as there is a demand for them, they ll keep releaseing them....

Apr 13, 2012
North East UK
Reactions
1,367 0 0
Looks very nice, I'll keep an eye on it and if its not ludicrously priced could see me adding that to the collection, Ive always coveted the previous dvd 'head' collection for the PotA series which also contains the tv series and cartoon show...

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
i dont understand why you dont understand that everything is about Money.....they will release a set now, another set later etc etc....as long as there is a demand for them, they ll keep releaseing them....
lol i know this, everyone know this, still makes me :(

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Reactions
809 0 0
btw i think the DVD bust looks mory scary than this one....i ll know better when i have one next to the other...:D

Reelrare

Premium Supporter
May 7, 2012
London
Reactions
59 0 0
aghh looks so good, signed up to be alerted, hope its not too much £££

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,983 15 0
Amazon has posted the price :(....

99 GBP!!!!!!!.PNG

Looks like I'm gonna have to start prostituting myself so I can purchase this! :p Like I said, " I WILL OWN THIS!!!" :naughty: :thumbs: